Memorial Healthcare System

Memorial Healthcare System Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse73 reviews
United States73 reviews
Memorial regional hospital prepared me for everyday life experiences in the nursing field. They showed me how to work as a team player, while being efficient.
I’ve been at better organizations that pays better. MHS help you advance in your education and career, but the workload is strenuous. Dot all your eyes!
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Pay isn’t much
Organized
Opportunities for Professional Growth.

Good Teamwork

A typical day of work-management encouraging for professional growth

Workplace culture-Friendly, inviting

The hardest part of the job-12 hour shifts pays more on the lesser side.
I love the Memorial healthcare system. They strive in excellent patient-family center care as well as devote their attention to their employees, making sure everyone is healthy and safe. Though now I am ready for two jobs and I am excited to work for a secondary healthcare system.
This place does NOT care about their employees. They are constantly asking you for money, or to collect money for their own organizations, to come in on your days off for free, no respect for personal time, they pay at the lowest level possible. And for their "anonymous employee surveys", guess what.. Those surveys are NOT ANONYMOUS. They always track who answered.
Pros
All those snakes who work there need to be replaced ASAP.
Cons
Dont waste your time and efforts here.. Dont don't it.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
It’s been an amazing learning experience to work for such a great company that promotes advancement while maintaining strength as a team. The learning is a constant as well as encouraged.
Management at Memorial Regional PACU department is horrible in every aspect. The current manager is a controlling micromanager and retaliation by management is alive and well. The manager made it clear to all staff members she had her favorite employees and made no qualms about giving them special privileges. I would not recommend this hospital or. department
Pros
Coworkers friendly
Cons
Horrible management
I'd rather not speak on the system, as statements may have an untoward effect. There are challenges, if you love what you do, you have the choice to stick through it.
Patient satisfaction is number one. I’ve learned to “heal the body and soul, one patient at a time. Memorial has taught to set quality care as a priority.
They made every effort to make sure you are very knowledgeable and competent and safe performing all your responsibilities. Great place to be an employee.
Memorial health care system provides a quality work environment in which I feel safe and secure to work. It provided me the opportunity to grow as a professional and a person.
Pros
safe workplace culture
Cons
Benefits are not as much as working in a government oraganization
The do support you as a new employee. Give you many resources and ways to learn when you are new to the job. However they prioritize customer happiness over employee happiness. I will never take for granted what I have learned but look forward to moving on...
Friendly family oriented, multicultural, and goal oriented. Fairly quick paced with much help from the team in order to meet mutual goals set by, and for, patients and healthcare professionals.
Excellent place to work if one wants to advance professional skills. Management encourage your professional growth. Co-workers treat you as a family member.
Good culture, fun to be at work. well diverse. ongoing education surplus, highly educated staff members. Able to speake up about departmental needs , and get positive results
Memorial can be one of the best hospitals in the area, if they start treating the employees fairly, in term of salaries, working conditions.the stress levels are skyrocketing, even patients that I already have in the Cleveland Clinic in Weston across the street told me they will never come back to Memorial West. Everyone since to be unhappy and overworked Cleveland Clinic salary is $8 more m Ki tthanmthaMmemommemorialMemorial and is only 4 patient emergency room .
Culture of the hospital is great. Everyone treats you with respect and good work is rewarded. Encouraged education and recognized hard work. Terrific staff in all areas.
Great environment and learning for nurses. The management is always willing to re-educate and develop their nurses. This is a great place for new grads to begin and hone their skills.
Overall, it is a great place to work. Pay could be better though compared to other companies and hospitals. Teamwork is excellent and night staffing is sufficient.
IMCU unit, is a stepdown from ICU, with high acuity. Patients with life-threatening conditions are provided with close monitoring by skilled nursing staff in case of sudden changes in their condition that warrants immediate response.
Memorial hospital is a great place to work and great opportunity to grow. I would recommend this workplace.

Management are devoted to their staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Healthcare System. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Career recommendations for Registered Nurse
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more