Memorial Healthcare System Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse73 reviews
United States73 reviews
Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 709 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I love the Memorial healthcare system. They strive in excellent patient-family center care as well as devote their attention to their employees, making sure everyone is healthy and safe. Though now I am ready for two jobs and I am excited to work for a secondary healthcare system.
This place does NOT care about their employees. They are constantly asking you for money, or to collect money for their own organizations, to come in on your days off for free, no respect for personal time, they pay at the lowest level possible. And for their "anonymous employee surveys", guess what.. Those surveys are NOT ANONYMOUS. They always track who answered.
All those snakes who work there need to be replaced ASAP.
Dont waste your time and efforts here.. Dont don't it.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Management at Memorial Regional PACU department is horrible in every aspect. The current manager is a controlling micromanager and retaliation by management is alive and well. The manager made it clear to all staff members she had her favorite employees and made no qualms about giving them special privileges. I would not recommend this hospital or. department
Memorial health care system provides a quality work environment in which I feel safe and secure to work. It provided me the opportunity to grow as a professional and a person.
safe workplace culture
Benefits are not as much as working in a government oraganization
The do support you as a new employee. Give you many resources and ways to learn when you are new to the job. However they prioritize customer happiness over employee happiness. I will never take for granted what I have learned but look forward to moving on...
I would never recommend anyone to work for Memorial Health Care System. I was there way to long, and I was a witness the way they treated there old em
Memorial can be one of the best hospitals in the area, if they start treating the employees fairly, in term of salaries, working conditions.the stress levels are skyrocketing, even patients that I already have in the Cleveland Clinic in Weston across the street told me they will never come back to Memorial West. Everyone since to be unhappy and overworked Cleveland Clinic salary is $8 more m Ki tthanmthaMmemommemorialMemorial and is only 4 patient emergency room .
Overall, it is a great place to work. Pay could be better though compared to other companies and hospitals. Teamwork is excellent and night staffing is sufficient.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Healthcare System. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 709 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about Memorial Healthcare System
- How are the working hours at Memorial Healthcare System?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Memorial Healthcare System?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Memorial Healthcare System?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Memorial Healthcare System? What are the …5 people answered
- How long is the orientation?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Memorial Healthcare System?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Memorial Healthcare System? How many vacation days do you get pe…4 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Memorial Healthcare System?3 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Memorial Healthcare System?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Memorial Healthcare System a better place to work?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Memorial Healthcare System Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Registered Nurse
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US