Men's Wearhouse Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 576 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBob Hull and Peter Sachse
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
They asked me what I knew about menswear, where I saw myself in five years, what goals I had as an individual, and other questions to get to know me better. They are very personable.
Basic questions, "describe a time when....", availability, be prepared to work every weekend.
If I had any management experience
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Men's Wearhouse?Published on May 24, 2021
- Men's Wearhouse