Menasha Corporation
65Average

Menasha Corporation Employee Reviews

United States495 reviews
You work hand with others learning to develop relationship and team concept!
I like working there. I have built relationships there and learned many areas in the job. I believe they have good management and placing people where they can be more effective. They try there best to help everyonrme.
Awful work environment
Management doesn’t care about employees, is mostly everyone for them self and just get the work done fast as possible , they don't care about problems they just want the job done
Horrible environment
I didn’t like the environment and felt as if it was out of my culture. I was being treated unfair from managers and wasn’t stabled in positioning. I wasn’t aware of being moved from position to position and wasn’t getting paid for it.
Company would be great if management spent more time with those doing the work
Management was disconnected from the actual workers. Improvement would come from actually visually seeing the capabilities of the workers. This will allow them to see improvement and better access work force from optimal placement according to skillset
This job is a last resort. Please save your time.
By no circumstances should you work here for any longer than two to four weeks. This job should be used as a temporary place of employment for in between jobs. The management here i I s awful, along with the work.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
It wasn’t the best or the worst but it was a job
It was hard in the beginning but I got use to it in time it was just making orders and putting them in a semi truck when I was done it was a good job to do
Unorganized and lack of communication
Jobs would not get finished due to a lack of communication and or a lack of product. Unprofessional work environment. Unorganized and on a daily basis something always was deemed to go wrong
Wonderful Place
Great place to work, amazing pay just bad management sometimes. Amazing people to work with. Only choices of work are 1st and 3rd shift. Never knew if 2nd was an option.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Great company room for advancement it's a 12 hour job very hands on job maybe stressful at first but once u get used to u will be fine use hammer on the job.
12 hour shifts plus over time
Was a good place to work, benefits were outstanding, wish I still worked there. Hardest part of the job is the 12 hr. shifts at night, Lower management great bunch to work for.
Get your rest
Well maitaining a good sleep schedule is all i recommend because some days it could be a fast paced work environment. And you are standing on your feet.
Big company
I used to loved working here, the supervisors, plant manager and the HR team was awesome but they change all that people and now we don't feel important.
excelente lugar para el ahorro monetario
un trabajo excelente para aprender mucho del area de la fabrica de partes de carton
Better than it used to be
It can be a fairly difficult place to work at, but on the flip side there are opportunities to work your way into a trade. Training has improved by leaps and bounds. Vacation time is reasonable but the attendance policy is strict.
Pros
Great co-workers, positive plant leadership
Great Company
Even though I was let go my overall experience at Menasha packaging was very good. The management and HR team truly cared about the employees at all levels.
A great workplace has many characteristics that make it a good experience for workers and managers at every level, and for the business as a whole. Clear vision.
workplace was ok
the employees all were real nice, but they overhauled their supervisory and office staff and no one ever seemed to know what was going on, and you would always get different answers from everyone.
Worst technical department ive worked with
The technical manager is a liar. He will stab you in the back and say whatever he can to get what he wants. Hes a bully honestly. The coworkers work against each other for the most part. It made me depressed after a little over a year. I appreciate what I have now. HR will not do their job and allow any form of harrassment. I hope the few good guys I worked with get out and find something. better
Sucks
They let people cuss at you and dont do anything to them threaten other employees no structure.........................................................
Fast paste and people friendly
The works moves quickly and in Order u would have a line lead at every line who directs you on wat u should do and how it goes the people there are very friendly
If you like favoritism, made up rules, and lies this is the perfect job for you
The manager and leads have favoritism issues that everyone coming in the door notices off the rip. They lie and say they treat temps and hired on people the same way and definitely don’t! This job is very depressing and miserable because of the leads
Pros
Standing up all day doing repetitive work
Cons
Paid every week
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menasha Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight