Menasha Corporation Employee Reviews

Best Place to Work in Bardstown
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Bardstown, KYDecember 5, 2018
I've been with ORBIS for almost 7 years and plan to stay until retirement. The people at ORBIS are very helpful and I consider my coworkers to be my 2nd family. We work hard but have fun while we're doing it. Our management team is the best and always have the people in mind. They offer top pay and tuition assistance. I highly recommend ORBIS as an employer!
Pros
Minimal mandatory overtime, top pay, great people
Good Management
Customer Service Representative / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Yukon, PADecember 2, 2018
The managers worked hard to work with the employees to have the proper work/life balance. The office was short staffed which created some overtime but it was compensated.
Pros
culture
Great Factory Work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIDecember 2, 2018
If you are looking for relaxed factory work and don't mind smelling like plastic this is a great job. Coworkers are friendly and the environment is lively despite the fact that it is 12 hour shifts.
Great workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WINovember 30, 2018
Its a productive and fast paced working place of employment. The perople are friendly. Its a enjoyable place to work. Its a great environment to work.
Cons
Lunch was short
It was a great place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILNovember 28, 2018
I would recommend people to work there. It was a great environment to work in, and everyone was positive. The break room was clean, and we got the chance to recuperate.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Fatigue
A Good place to work
Flexographic 1st Helper (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WINovember 27, 2018
A good place to work, especially if you have bills and like OT. Union shop, so you will progress according to seniority. Alot of opportunity to advance. Work and be fast paced, but mostly a relaxed environment.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Too much overtime. If scheduled properly, you can eliminate OT.
Great job
Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHNovember 17, 2018
Great place to work, good benefits room for advancement but takes a while sometimes. Management could be better but overall best job I've had hands down
Pros
Too many
Cons
Poor communication
Overall just an Avg.Company to work for, Pay is way too low
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 15, 2018
Overall just an Avg.Company to work for, Pay is way too low compare to the amount of work and the travel (Alot) you will be doing. But company's culture is great (Family Owned Company).
Pros
All the points you will accumulate from traveling
Cons
Low Salaries, Always traveling, and very low vacation days per year
cool
Packer (Former Employee) –  Minooka, ILNovember 13, 2018
cool very flexible and new things everyday. great team. must always be on time and you will be just fine.. great pay oh yea that all so have a good day
Only in WI
PRICING ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2018
Menasha's headquarters are in Neenah, WI. If you work at the headquarters or one of the facilities near it, you have room for advancement & have job security. Most of the employees work with blinders on & only do what is within their job description. Other facilities outside of the headquarters are treated like the don't completely understand "The Menasha Way". Job security is low. Menasha is a strong company when looking at it on paper; however, they open & close facilities several times per year.
Pros
Fair Pay, 401k & other benefits
Cons
Low job security
Very productive and interesting place to work
Production Line Leader (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 12, 2018
I love my job doing everything I do there I love the people it’s a fast pace place and I love that heavy lifting and a lot of moving and late hours early mornings
Pros
Friends happy times
Cons
Short breaks you can’t have water on my floor or candy it’s dry
Very nice and Friendly environment
Packaging Specialist and cleaning (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 6, 2018
Company is filled with various diversified groups of people. Its very nice environment to work in. Work is competitive, hard and challenging. Have to finish required task end of the shift.
Good people that will guide and help you .
Quality auditor (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PANovember 6, 2018
Quality supervisor are just the best at what they do and it was a pleasure being in that department because I learned so much from them and thanks to them I have knowledge of how is like working in a warehouse .
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Not a lot of communication
I like working there but for 10 an hour,i need something closer
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILNovember 4, 2018
For the most part productive is,a typical day at work is looking forward to doing a good days work,and at times that mean hard work an no play..lol. Management is good,workplace culture,well let me say the management do try.The hardest part of job is doing the work of three men when the line is short of help,,,,,the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing at the end the day i gave my.
Organization is unfair, at best
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 1, 2018
We are part of an acquisition. We are not treated equally as the rest of the organization. The performance review process is a joke. I score well over a 4 on a 5 point scale year after year, but still am pushed to do more and more for a 3% raise. They say the organization recognizes hard work, and they do, but they do not pay based on hard work. I no longer bust my hump for this company. If they think a free turkey certificate is going to do me any good, they are sadly mistaken. This facility makes so much money as what the leaders tell us, but try to get even an additional $50 per week, and you're told the company cannot afford it. What a joke.
You have been warned
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAOctober 15, 2018
work starts at 6am and you don't get a break until 11:45am, that break is technically lunch from 11:45am to 12:15pm. If you want to be a slave, apply.
Pros
you can be a slave
Cons
free invisible shackles
Good work place
Line leader (Former Employee) –  Bridgeview, ILOctober 12, 2018
Enjoyed working there and further my employment there by getting promoted to a line leader. A great job to learn factory and warehouse work . I would recommend anyone to work there
Teamwork
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILOctober 10, 2018
Menasha works with the different departments to create a team which works well together and has the ability to keep to proper schedules and requirements for the customer
Warehouse politics
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Edwardaville, ILOctober 9, 2018
They display racist actions.
Light to hard work
One break
Inappropriate line language
No genuine people
Decietful and underhanded
Poor communication
Pros
Paid break
Cons
Rascist, Back Stabbing
Stressful company
Line leader (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 7, 2018
The people i worked with were extremely competitive and always they always had an issue helping others. I never felt appreciated in that company, and you cant bump up in positions if you don't know the managers.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
short breaks, stressful hours, disrespectful employees, and bad work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menasha Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight