Mendelson Kornblum Rehabilitation

Working at Mendelson Kornblum Rehabilitation: 31 Reviews

United States31 reviews

workcompanygreatemployeetimeenvironmentlothour

The employees are wonderful.

There is a huge feeling of a team. Everyone works well together. Just one person in particular makes it very difficult when they're in the office. If they don't like you. Your day is going to be awful.

Pros

The staff

Can be a good place

It can be a great place to work if you are looking to become in the physical therapy field. If not, then this company won't feel like a comfortable place to work.

Mendelson Kornblum Rehabilitation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Great environment

Loved my Team Lead! Good work environment, friendly staff and good management. Work was organized to do and delegated well. I would recommend this employer to right candidate. Thank you MKOS for a good experience!

Horrible Management

management is horrible. They have no patience to try to assist in training. They don't care about anyone's feelings. They definitely need to look into getting new management to make a better workflow

Family Feel

I have worked at Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics for over 3 years. I enjoy my teammates, management and the providers. There is a strong family feel as many employees have worked here for 5-20 years. This is a growing organization and plenty of opportunity for professional development and growth within the multiple departments.

Pros

30 minute paid lunches

Very busy and fast pace clinic

A very busy and fast pace clinic that has many of new and existing patients on a day to day bases. Process many different insurances and have a large amount of doctors with different specialties to provide for the patients. We have many different locations to provide for the patient depending on their treatment: for example a pain clinic, a physical therapy clinic, MRI clinic, and out in Livonia and Warren areas.

Don’t work here

This was the most racist unfair job I’ve ever had management sucks on all levels if you’ve black there’s no success with this company. You’re overworked and underpaid

One year and the doctors have no idea who I am

Company is all about money , quantity over quality , the schedule is terrible , the hours change weekly no consistency .The daily task change often and a lot is expected for little pay and a lot of stress

Pros

Cons

Schedule

Radiologic Technologist

Fast paced. Busy Clinic. Different specialties. Friendly enviroment. DR. Flexible hours. Paid lunches and break. Caring Physcians. Competitive pay. Knowledgable colleges.

Good Place to work

I learned a lot while working here. The employees are very friendly, and management is very supportive and helpful. I really enjoyed my time working here.

Very low moral if you want to work and not be respected, this is the place to be.

Management is terrible. You get fed a lot, this takes the place of being respected and low raises if you get one. If you are a favorite you don't have to do much and they find reasons to reward you. Benefits are decent. Whatever job you get hired for don't plan on advancing, no such thing. If you decide to work here go to gain experience to advance somewhere else, don't plan for a future. Turn over is very high. When you interview try to look at the faces of the people there, I guarantee you won't see a smile. The job you interview for probably within the last 5 to 10 years you are probably the 5th person hired for that position. If you are really good at brown nosing and it doesn't bother you, then go for it, it might just work. The Doctors are probably the best thing going for this company.

Great group of physicians

Great practice, great physicians and PA's. Not much room for growth as an employee. Hours are flexible but days can be long. Lots of different specialties.

Fast-paced environment

This is a great place to work if you like a fast-paced environment. It is a very busy office that sees hundreds of patients a day. It can be exhausting and the work days long. The company does offer great benefits and competitive pay and the physicians are very well known and respected.

Pros

Full-time hours, great benefits, flexible schedules

Cons

Extremely busy office and very stressful at times

straigtforward work terrible environment

the encouragement is not really there, no one will typically get hired for a higher position from within. often times they are hired from the outside.

Great staff

There is a great staff that works there and great doctors as well. Only downside are the late nights you are required t work Ideal for a person who has no children

Nice place to work

Laid back production atmosphere. Easy flowing work environment. Possible rooms for growth, willingness to work with employees. Comfortable work schedule.

Teamwork is optional

Teamwork between departments is non existent. High school dynamics between most of the employees. Managers have their chosen team members who are allowed to do whatever they want.

DO NOT Work here

Straight to the point.......MANAGEMENT IS HORRIBLE!!! I left my position because of problems with management. The way this company is operated is awful. There have been so many people to have come and leave because of poor management and the hours. Management could care less about the importance and giving their employees respect. I can’t speak for everyone but my experience with management and upper management was something I’ve never encountered in my life. I was definitely discriminated against because of my race and that alone forced me to resign from my position.

Pros

Working with good physicians

Cons

Bad Management

Would not recommend for medical assistants

The main reason I chose to leave my position is because management is AWFUL! They do little to nothing to understand the concerns of their staff and employees. Turnover is extremely high. Usually 1-2 employees would leave a month. There was little time to train new hires because the medical assistants training them were new themselves. The pay is low. You never get breaks or lunch. Most of the doctors are very nice and the physician assistants are by far the best I've ever worked with. The front desk staff and X-ray department are all top notch. Overall it is management that is severely hurting the overall business. Patient's are also extremely unhappy with their care and treatment -- all you need to do is read the reviews for yourself. Patient's do not like the long wait times and poor care. I definitely would not recommend working here in the future.

Cons

No breaks or lunch, low pay, no room for growth

it was a job

it was a nice job for the summer with great co workers. i found the job sightly mind numbing but i am thankful for the experience i received in working in an orthopedic office

Do not work here

Extreme favortism management does nothing about it. Insane schedule rotation well for some people but others do whatever they want to do while managers watch. Way to much back stabbing, cliche, spying, lying, promises not kept. Two faced people who are out for #1. Supervisors don't work and don't care. Hostile environment.

Benefits

Cons

Everything especially favortism blatant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mendelson Kornblum Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits