Mendix Employee Reviews

If you're looking to push yourself to the next level in your career
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 28, 2018
The culture at Mendix that I've experienced thus far has been one of collaboration, hard work and a passion for technology.
Everyone comes to work motivated and excited about the work they are contributing.
Management has the leadership skills and experience to be mentors on your career path.
With the acquisition of Mendix by Siemens, the path for career growth is infinite at this point. And the brand recognition and adoption of low-code is laying the foundation for explosive growth over the next 3-5YR.
Pros
Leadership, culture, lunch provided two days/week, opportunity to work large/complex deals, mentorship, passion for technology, location, benefits.
Cons
Nothing so far.
Fantastic technology and re-writing the market
Channel Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 18, 2014
In my current role, I am working to grow and enable our partner ecosystem.

I have grown the ecosystem from 3 partners to 25 in 6 months and am now focused on driving revenue through the channel. We currently have ~$2,000,000 in pipeline developed.

While the company has experienced triple-digit growth year-over-year for the past few years, growth has begun to slow and we are eagerly looking to reverse that trend. The biggest hurdle has been getting adoption and buy-in from the market.
Pros
Unbelievably awesome culture and values
Cons
Very poor compensation and difficult to understand path to promotion/growth