Mendocino Coast District Hospital Employee Review

View all Mendocino Coast District Hospital reviews

Amazing place to work, Learn so much here
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, CAMarch 5, 2014
I would usually check out my ALS rig, restock equipment and make sure equipment was functional, then either post at the hospital in Fort Bragg and assist in the ED with all patients or post at the Fire House in Mendocino, or run ALS calls. I learned so much at the hospital; Paramedics, RNs and MDs all willing to teach and enhance BLS and ALS skills. I didn't interact with management often, but I have no complaints. My co-workers were fantastic, such great people; felt like my extended family. The hardest part of the job was having to know the area we covered. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning everyday and interacting will all patients and hospital staff.
Pros
Learn and enhance BLS and ALS skills
Cons
Only had Per Diem shifts available when I was there

Other Mendocino Coast District Hospital Employee Reviews

love the coworkers
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee) –  RadiologyJuly 4, 2019
Some people forget where they came from and fail to be team players. Most of the crew is awesome, however as like in any job there are people whom look down on others. Not to sure how much longer this place will be open. I am looking for another job. This hospital is not worth it keep looking. There is nothing here for entertainment the weather is nice but rains very often. MCDH will be closing their doors or another company coming in to take over which means everything will be changing. Cost of living is horrible.
Pros
cooler weather
Cons
everything but the weather
Normal
CT/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, CAJune 5, 2019
No complaints! Fair share of work politics and awesome coworkers! Situated in beautiful Fort Bragg, CA w the Pacific Ocean as it’s backdrop. Nice place to get away from the hustle an bustle of busy city life.