Menlo WW Logistics Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Inventory Control Specialist
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 10, 2018
Processing all in coming inventory, with correct placement of inventory in data system, producing all inventory reports for management, supervising inventory placement into stock, physical inventory supervision and actual physical inventory counts, verification of inventory shortages, overages and damages.
Pros
Interesting, good work and reliable associates
Cons
Fast paced environment, high volume of product movement.
Good
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Midland, MI 48640March 31, 2018
Inbound Stow (Current Employee) – St. Louis, MO – April 7, 2017
The managers are great to work for. Very professional. The work can be very boring. You do the same thing the entire shift, every stift. Great benefits and the company truly cares about the employees. You can move p if you remain in good standing and you have the desire.
Productive and fun workplace
Stand up forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 24, 2018
Stand up and sit down forklift it was a fun place of work we move pallets of batteries all day sometimes single batteries to make a pallet sometime whole pallets of the same battery then stock inventory of batteries we got a back section that charges batteries and so on and so on
Pros
After a good month we'll get everybody will get lunch
Cons
15-minute breaks 30 minute lunch breaks
Giveways
Fork Lift Operator Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 23, 2018
This company offer picnics . Every so often they have company give away to their employees which includes clothing and shoes for you and your family..
Great company, great management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 13, 2018
I worked here 10 years and loved it. The pay was good the management was fair and flexible. I would have never left had I not had to move out of state. This is a great company to work for and I would recommend them to anyone. I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Great management, good pay
Cons
Not really any. I loved this job.
Enjoyable work but very chaotic.
WMS, Label Maker, and Excel (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 26, 2018
Every day there was a mess to clean up or 5 orders needing immediate attention. Too few workers trained or cared enough to do the job properly. Fun and friendly coworkers, great management, and the perfect balance of physically and mentally engaging workload. Management could be a bit more selective with their workers and they way they measure productivity is very flawed. Often rewarding the laziest workers will punishing the best workers doing things properly or always cleaning up after the lazy workers.
Challenging position
Project Claims Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 17, 2018
Everyday was different with new challenges which was stimulating. Management team was receptive with feedback information. Encouraged to develop new plans or procedures to make us work smarter instead of harder.

The hardest part of the job was meeting the preset of claim conclusion within 30 days when the job required more extensive investigating, There was really no typical day at work it always fluctuated with the number of claims being processed and how you prioritized your workload.

I enjoyed the people I worked with because they were for the most part self motivated and could work independently without constant help from others.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Sometimes very long hours
Great people to work for
Temporary Data Entry Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hillside, ILJanuary 31, 2018
I enjoyed my job getting my work for the day and entering the info needed. I assisted the truck drivers as they came and went with their load. I answered phones but basically entered information for the company and made sure things were correct.
Pros
Nobody over my shoulders
Cons
short 30 minute lunch
Systems are in place for success
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 19, 2018
All of the tools needed to perform your duties were available. The schedule was consistent. The processes were iron clad. We were able to do our job without many issues.
Pros
Ability to travel from time to time to help startup other facilities
Cons
changing benefits
Decent place to work
Lean Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJanuary 11, 2018
Decent place to work but unfortunately no raises were ever given. Alot of management turnover due to no raises given. In 5 years had 5 different GMs that ran the building.
Temporary
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 8, 2018
Menlo was a permanent temporary job. The people who I had the pleasure to work with in my short time I was there, was very thoughtful and considerate.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Guaranteed 40hrs. a week
Productive fun to work.
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 6, 2018
I injoied working there I got free hats because I work for new era also made lasting friendships and was paid well I would highly recommend this is a place to work
Pros
Free products and food. Friends
Cons
Management was ok.
Operations Manager Inbound Freight (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VADecember 28, 2017
Everyone was upbeat and worked well together
Everyone was trained in their jobs.
Everyone's input was welcomed.
Upper management was in tune with what was going on.
Pros
excellent work place
Cons
cold warehouse in wingter
Excellent place to be employed
Fork Lift Operator/ Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 22, 2017
During my tenure at Menlo as a warehouse worker/fork lift operator, I enjoyed constant work, good management, competitive employment. Benefits were also good.
Productive, organized and clean workplace
Inventory Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2017
I have assigned to the auditors the activities to be performed, I made sure that each product was in the right site, we looked for lost parts inside the warehouse and we placed them in their place.
Pros
Excelent benefits, free lunch
Temp Job
Order Planning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NCNovember 23, 2017
This is a perfume/cologne distribution center for some major brands.
Micromanagement was a must.
Short breaks. There was no comradery at this company and a very cut throat place to work.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Where do I begin
Productive workplace
Materials Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 15, 2017
Pull orders and load and unload trucks. Fast paced work culture. hardest part of job sometimes the long days. Most enjoyable working with others and getting the job done.
Changed Hands no longer menlo
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAOctober 26, 2017
None at this time as they were bought out by XPO ins which things went down hill from there. New management in which they are not very well educated for their rolls
Productive and fun
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJOctober 14, 2017
Fast paced environment, working in many departments. The hardest part of the job was that, the unity among the corporation was weak. The team continued to change due to many employers performance.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Stressful, grueling and unappreciative place to work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, NDOctober 2, 2017
A typical day was delivering parts to the Sub-assembly area or picking orders for engine carts. They had a habit though of pushing people beyond their means. For those who exceeded standards it was unappreciated and they were grilled to do more. Some of the people were a real treat to work with though.