Menorah Park Employee Reviews

The organization is a mess we had been such an outstanding place to work which took years to build and only months to crumble.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 17, 2019
Appears doing away with staff and management who have been there a long time. The place is a mess I would not recommend any one coming here it is falling apart. The strong leadership that was the glue is no longer. What was once a great place to work is now a complete disaster. Menorah is just like other facilities now so sad to see.
Pros
Nothing positive to say
Cons
Everything especially upper administration ARE DESTROYING a great place
Excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 28, 2019
They are a great facility that offers excellent patient care, they are a good company to work for and a great work community full of compassionate individuals.
Pros
Short staffing
Cons
Flexible work scedual
To strict
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 8, 2019
They are constantly looking over your shoulder to many rules to strict overall just to much you can’t get on day shift there’s a BIDING and if someone has more seniority they get it first also the daycare has a year long wait list you can be on your phone only in certain places I WORKED THERE FOR 2 days and quit . They did give me my cna certificate for free they do have the opportunity for advancement also they do pay good ! If you can handle someone constantly over your shoulder do it but for ME IT WAS A NO
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Everything else
OK place to work
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMarch 30, 2019
Menorah Park is an ok place to work. They do offer free nursing assistant classes which is awesome. They play favoritism with employees. Thats the main disappointment.
Polite People , Great music
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 28, 2019
I Was A Dietary working , I set the table , Took food orders for the elderly , drink orders , brought out the food for my tables , I cleaned , and reset the tables for the next day
Pros
Holiday Tip
Cons
N/a
Trash
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMarch 27, 2019
Worse management in my history of working. Managers messing with co workers choosing sides. Little kids lies. A bunch of rumors it’s a messy messy kitchens and I’m not talking food. My person who makes schedules shows favoritism.
Pros
12.57 a hour
Cons
Working with high school students who are 18 and older.
Can't be lazy working here
Server (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 21, 2019
I'm currently a server at R.H Myers. Overall I like it. It was hard at first, but as I said above you can't be lazy. Management is ok. GM is firm but fair.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Ppl you work with at times
It’s a great place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMarch 17, 2019
It’s honestly a great environment and a great place to work. If I could I would definitely work at this place again. They are encouraging and supporting it honestly a great place
Its a productive and fun workplace
STNA (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJanuary 9, 2019
I really love working here!!!! I meet new people every day of different religions and ethnicities. They provide alot of activities and events for the residents which is very remarkable. Also the care that they provide is excellent!!!!
Very Fast pace organization....
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 9, 2018
Typical Day was very fast and long. Getting clients up and ready for breakfast. Taking vitals signs and bathroom runs
Dressing and ROM positions done on clients.
Social skills and rehab on walking
Meals prepared and Restorative activities done.
Pros
free seminars
Cons
Too many clients per STNA...Very challenging
Micromanagement
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 7, 2018
Management micromanages each employee to the point that it's hard to function in your position. They pay extremely well but they take every cent out of you and even more. Think closely before working there if you want to keep your license.
No job security
Nurse Assistant/ Preceptor (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 5, 2018
They have a very high turnover rate it's not a place that you can retire from they don't value the word Epic of their employees and there's no seniority appreciation and they have a really bad problem with talking down on you
Pros
My patients
Cons
Stressful work place
Not worth it
Staff (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHSeptember 27, 2018
Felt like the pay is the main reason people stay here (even if they don't say so). The management is absolutely horrible and ends up affecting your passion for the job. Supervisors and management think they're better than everyone. I'm sure there are better places around to gain experience and work without the drawbacks (high turnover, scheduling, atmosphere) this facility has.
Pros
pay
Cons
scheduling, management, atmosphere
Structured facility
Nursing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHSeptember 3, 2018
Menorah Park has provided over 110 years of excellent healthcare to its elderly community. Structured healthcare and strong leadership is why I plan to continue my healthcare tenure until retirement.
Great place to work when attending furthering your education reimbursement.
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHSeptember 3, 2018
Med pass, charting, urgent emergent care to residents, management is rewarding to staff and residents. Workplace and culture is great and enjoyable residents.
Pros
Can not do enough for residents they are great people.
Cons
Not enough time in a shift.
Days fly by
Dietary Department (Current Employee) –  RH Myers BuildingAugust 2, 2018
Most enjoyable job I've ever had. The tenants are amazing, the entire staff treats each other like a family. Family that you actually like though. Toughest park of the job is dealing with the passing of the tenants. You become close with some tenants and then have to greave shortly after..
Pros
Staff and tenants are like family
Cons
Kosher facility so you can't bring in any outside food or drink
no comment
STNA (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJuly 25, 2018
no comment. I did not enjoy my last years at Menorah Park. The place is well kept up and always updated. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all the rules and constant changes. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunities given to the staff.
Pros
Cons
staff, management
My day at Menorah Park
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 30, 2018
I enjoyed working at Menorah Park for 18 years. Unfortunatley
my position was eliminated due to cuts. I helped run an senior Life Long Learning education program that was available to the residents.
Pros
Friendly atmospher at work
Cons
A lot of changes happening with hiring of new CEO
OK Place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2018
It's an ok place to work. They do provide you with the training that you need. Sometimes they do have a double standard. I don't know about working here again.
residents
Housekeeping Aide (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 20, 2018
I enjoy working with the residents the rate of pay is good very clean environment there are great activities for residents the campus is constantly improving ways to expand the campus
Pros
pay rate
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menorah Park. Our community is ready to answer.