Menufy

Menufy Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Working here is great, you can feel the excitement in the air when you come into work. I fully expect to grow my career here and the management is very open to letting that happen.
Working here was fun for a while but it became almost a fight for the schedule. I would get paid hourly which was nice & people were usually friendly. Most would even tip like $5-$10 per order. Main office was quick to contact if you didn’t respond fast enough, probably within 30 seconds of you seeing an order and not accepting it. If you’re doing the orders alone, it’s an inconvenience to keep in contact with customers while driving to their home/office or follow the map without taking my eyes off the road. This job would be a pretty good side hustle.
Pros
Work your own schedule, tips
Cons
Minimal pay
A typical day at work is not very typical. You learn a lot every day and have plenty of room to grow. The management is always caring and understanding, and will always go out of their way to meet your needs. The workplace culture is calm, but not boring, and everyone is personable. The hardest part of the job is being able to learn something new everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is working and socializing with your coworkers.
Pros
Management, Flexibility, Work Environment
Cons
Busy
Answering restaurant and customer phone calls, setting up tablets and printers to be sent out to restaurants to better track customer online orders. Also help create websites for the restaurants that signed up with us.
Work day starts at 8 am. I manage underperforming and new clients to help them become better and performing clients. The day is a bit repetitive, since we have the same process to help all of our clients.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I love working for Menufy. I believe in the service they provide to restaurant owners and to their online ordering customers. They give restaurants an even playing field by offering low-cost online ordering websites that can be stand-alone sites or be a link for already existing sites. Many of the restaurants had absolutely no online presence before using Menufy.com, but now people can not only find them online when they're searching local restaurants, but they can now order from these small family-run restaurants with clean easy-to-use sites that work beautifully on mobile as well as desktop. This often becomes a huge increase in business for many of these restaurants, and it feels good to be a part of making that happen. I style sites when we get a new client. They give me the assets, if they have any, and I make the site look unique to their brand. Also, I love that the management is flexible and the atmosphere is fun and fairly relaxed.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menufy. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5