Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, Llc Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to work. flexible houirs
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJuly 11, 2018
A good place to work. Friendly co-workers. No stress. Relaxing. I recommend it to others. Drive was good. Parking was good. Weekends off. Theme parties were done during my stay there.
Everyone joined in. One big work family from home family.
Horrific Place to Work
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 23, 2018
Owners not concerned about employees
Management very immature
No education program
Only concerned about the mighty dollar
Micromanage employees
Awful
I appreciate the tine
Customer Service Supervisor/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYSeptember 6, 2017
I didnt mind working here but the company went down hill over the years customer service wise.I wish them the best and appreciate the experience.......
Stay away
Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 28, 2017
WORST place I have ever been employed. Couldn't get out fast enough. Some people are amazing but it not a happy place. High turn over due to toxic working environment. Management is aware but chooses to ignore the problem
Pros
Cons
Benefits, salary, management
Good place to work at
Debt Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williamsville New YorkJanuary 2, 2017
Was a great place to work at ,,solid management ,,, if you worked hard and smart you were rewarded for your efforts,,, in my time there are management was extremely helpful and wanted to see you succeed as long as you brought a strong work ethic
Pros
Pay was honest, ability to make large bonuses
Cons
Had to work two Saturday mornings a month
No room for promotion
Team Leader/Collector (Current Employee) –  Rochester, nySeptember 13, 2015
Worked there for many years and was a top collector and was never considered to move up in the company. No raises and no 401k match. The technology is very old.
Pros
flex schedules
Cons
collection paper is sub par
Mab
Debt Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 8, 2015
MAB is a great place to work. I have enjoyed working for the company. The people at MAB are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend this job to people who are interested in working in collections.
Pros
Great people, flexible schedule
Typical Collections in a Call Center
Accounts Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 4, 2014
Mercantile does not differentiate itself in the collections industry. No wage increases occur, and the HR blatantly lie to new hires in order to convince them to accept job offers. The head of HR defends bad management to the point of cruelty. The monthly bonuses are impossible to attain.
Pros
Easy schedule
Cons
Poor pay, poor management, high school environment
A very relaxed atmosphere to work in.
Bankruptcy Supervisor/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAJanuary 4, 2014
At this position I learned a lot about paying attention to detail. I also had to keep within deadlines. Management was very helpful when new issues came about. I was responsible for ordering supplies, making sure that work was being completed in a timely manner, taking care of all issues that involved the office. I was also responsible for training employees as well as notifying management when new issues cam about and gave input on how the issues could be resolved. The job required following government and states regulations to ensure that the company was in compliance.
Productive , family oriented
Costomer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2012
Research personal information on the customers,f ind the best solutions to have a positive end result, I've learned to listen for key factor's , The hardest part of the job is to tell a customer to pay on the account after hearing they just lost their home, I enjoy helping the customers get a better understanding of the matter in case and having a satisfied customer
Pros
goals are met office parties, celebrates co-workers birthday, lotto drawings
Cons
schedule in 2 months in advance, no music in office.