Mercedes-Benz
66Average

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA32 reviews
A typical day working at Mercedes Benz would be very slow. Not a lot of incoming calls at all. I worked between the hours 4 to 8. I found myself just reading book or doing puzzles wasn't much to do unless given a task form administrator.
Best car dealership on the East coast. Not too many places left like this one.
In my experience it is a great establishment to work for or do business with.
Pros
Culture, Class of workers and customers, Energy
Cons
We built a successful team that was focused, hard working and fun environment to be in, We were like a family. We achieved high rankings each year with Mercedes Benz in our market in Sales and Customer Satisfaction
great place to work and slow base plus manager is very cool not micro management Ike other car dealers, they always take care of you and be sure you are doing well.
If you like to sale automobile and fix a car it is a great place to work. I had fun and I have learn a about putting the customer first and problem solving.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Just do your job to the best of your ability. Workplace politics can impact your growth, remain vigilant and make sure all objectives are met. Overall an interesting place to work. Lots of great people and clients.
Mercedes makes a great product Mercedes Benz of Silver Spring is one of the worst organizations to work for If you want to hear negative Comments or reasons why you don’t get your right pay check this is the right place to be . The dealership will act like there the only ones selling the product and will push people out of the door for pennies
Pros
Mercedes is a great product solid
Cons
The dealership in Silver Spring
Great facility and Great people to work with. It is very hard to make money selling. The playground is not even. Now the market is mostly internet based. Only few salespeople has access to it therefore they make the most sales and commission.
Fantastic team and great place to improve your knowledge on cars. Everyone sticks together and will help correct any mistakes just need to ask for help if you are unsure. Bit of a competition but we all live on one goal which is to make sure the customer goes home safety. Most days we probably go through 70+ cars and it can get busy and crazy especially if we are behind on a work or being rushed. But no complains here I learned a lot and truly thank the team I worked with.
Typical day at work involved my manager complaining about different situations or past situations consistently to anyone who would listen. Not only that, but I never was able to receive proper training, I was just scolded whenever I mad a mistake even though that was not my intent.
Pros
free lunches for the summer
Cons
no lunch breaks, no personal space
Very nice work enviroment. Long hours and very busy shop. Customer service is top priority. Very big company with lots of chance for advancement. Good location
the managers are helpful so are the hiring managers and they also try to get me on the right track of life and work at the same time they always push me to limit of working hard and stuff which helped a lot.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
very busy pace with very little recognition for extra hours put in.Customers on the other hand were very appreciative some even going to the extent of asking for you to take care of them
Worked here for over ten (10) years. Enjoyed my time working here. Enjoy handling customer service, and enjoyed working with the customers. Overall, this job was a good experience.
In my experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner, senior leadership was out of touch or inexperienced in their roles. There is a lot of drama, back stabbing and politics involved there that make it difficult to focus on your job and customers.
Pros
Good product, large company, good income
Cons
Poor out of touch management, inexperienced leaders, drama
its a good first job for someone coming out of college. i didnt work there long so i cant really write a solid review on them but everyone needs cars and people like to buy cars
Hard to keep a work-life balance; difficult management; unpaid bonuses; very cut-edge environment. Favoritism among employees can be discouraging. Unfair business practices, etc
It was a very cut throat place to work at. you were always micro managed. If you had a better way to bad. It was the directors way or the highway. Situations could have been handled in a better way.
Pros
benifits
Cons
Hours
Mercedes is a great place when the whole team is working together,
customers receive great service when dropping off vehicle

but delivery process can use an upgrade.
Pros
Complimentary lunch on saturdays
Cons
10 hour shifts most days
Good place to work with respectable management. Room to move up with company since there are various departments. I learned how to deal with different types of people. The most enjoyable part was the fast paced work environment.
Great people to work with. Good benefits. Amazing technology variety and scale. Strong diversity and inclusion atmosphere. Plenty of opportunities to move horizontally. Used to have strong support for remote workers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2K
1.4K
Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.