Merchants Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
Loved this job
Client Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIApril 30, 2018
This was my job while going to college, they worked with me. I loved working here, I learned a lot and they were always fair, precise d and professional in everything.
Diverse Working Environment
Client Development Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, VIFebruary 5, 2017
Very busy diverse work environment. I many cases it may requires working over the regular eight hours. There are opportunities to take on various roles through cross training. Management is very stringent regarding detail. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist the client and putting a smile on their faces.
Pros
Insurance, Year End Bonus
Very Productive
Customer Service Rep./ Assistant BSA Officer (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VISeptember 24, 2014
i learnt a whole lot at MCB. Management was very informative and cooperative. I love that most of the employees were team players.
Productive, Customer Oriented and Well rounded place of employment
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St Thomas , VINovember 8, 2013
Merchants Commercial was my first banking job, I loved it! The opportunity to learn something new was always available, staff was warm, friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing each task assigned to me, helping my co-workers when needed and of course customer and client satisfaction.