Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning

• Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction

An excellent place to begin a career in HVAC

Mercurio's is an excellent place for individuals seeking to enter into the trade. There is a clear sense of camaraderie; everyone on the team is willing to answer questions and help you succeed. You ultimately get out of it what you put into it and good, hard work does not go unnoticed.

Pros

Good communication and incentive programs which help supplement slow periods, Supervisors care about your success and reward hard work

Cons

The training period for brand new maintenance techs feels rushed, Slower seasons mean that sometimes work weeks fall under 40 hours

Great Place to Work

Mercurio’s was a really great place to work! I left the company to move to a different city for family reasons - had I not moved I would have stayed at Mercurio’s indefinitely. The company really invested in my training and development and I had a good experience.

Pros

Fun people, good management

Cons

Sometimes work hours are long

My favorite HVAC company

I retired from Mercurio's, but before that I had worked at a couple different HVAC companies. Mercurio's is the best one in our area, hands down. I worked as an installer and always felt like my ideas were heard. No place is perfect, but Mercurio's management had their act together more than other places I've been. I refer them to all of my friends.

Pros

Good management, got free meals on occasion, the office ladies are helpful and nice, we always had more than enough work

Good work environment

I've worked at Mercurio's for a few years and have enjoyed my job and the company in general. We have a good work environment and management cares about us. I have heard other coworkers say the same thing. I think most people like their jobs here.

Pros

free meals or treats, fair pay, company pays 100% for insurance

Cons

sometimes we get super busy during hot or cold spells

Do not work for them

They violate osha on the daily. Dont care about employees at all. Will not pay sick time and if you give 2 weeks notice your given the boot. Their work is great only because they try to train you but that never works management sucks and is obvious they only care about money they glorify the salesman and care only about them.

Pros

Occasional cold fast food as a reward

Cons

Osha doesnt exist here, salesman matter thats it, no proof of adequate pay or overtime, horrible management, makes customers pay for their own damage they cause

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Does good work with no planning. Good customer service.

For a company that has no real HVAC guys in management it is a good place to work except job planning and detail. Depends highly on the installers for planning and details on installs.

Pros

Paid when its slow always found work, good people.

Cons

poor management and job setup

Great place to work!

Mercurio's has been a great place to work. The Company has a great brand and reputation that helps keep everybody busy. I have enjoyed the people and the culture, as well as the fast-paced environment.

Pros

Great people, interesting work, helping others

Awesome Company and Great Staff

Mercurio's Heating and Air Conditioning is great company. The employees are treated well. The company has a wonderful customer base and the employees strive for excellence everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning Reviews by Location

• Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?