Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Meridian Behavioral Health reviews

Crazy management
Manager (Former Employee) –  MNApril 19, 2019
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. All the management is crazy, and I mean psychopaths, with nothing but profit on their minds. They don't care about the employees or the patients, the only goal is to keep the beds full.
Pros
Good pay for some positions
Cons
Horrible atmosphere and managers from the top down
Official response from Meridian Behavioral Health
April 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our organization. I'm sorry to hear this has been your impression. I know we have a number of long-time staff that would have other opinions and am disappointed to learn you've not had a similar experience to theirs.

Other Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Decent working environment peers are amazing.
Director of Utilization Review and Access (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJune 24, 2019
Decent working environment, going through some upper management changes although overall a good company to work for. I feel upbeat about my work experience with Meridian and would encourage others to seek employment within the company.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Upper management not asking the correct individuals defining questions.
Psychic income
LADC (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MN, USA. Technically, Maplewood, MNJune 23, 2019
A typical day was containing yesterday's wildfires and building burn-lines for the new day's, I Learned that WITHOUT TRUST, NOTHING HAPPENS, I Learned HUMILITY, I Learned TO KEEP MY OWN EGO OUT OF THE COUNSELING PROCESS, My Sterling Silver Manager's attitude permeated though me... and All, It was most difficult to impart, no...Distill (!) ...Even a Hope of "A substance-free life Better future". This was Old School survival, of the desparate, one-day-at-a-time variety . Easily The Best: it soothed my Soul to successfully shepherd/cajole just 1-in-100. On an even deeper level, it appealed to my First Love: Sociology. My counseling special niche: Pharmacology, IQ, and EQ. My own provenance of "Physician, Heal Thyself"...And Others. And, with that, I Rest my Case.
Pros
Melding courage and empathy, then simply sharing them
Cons
Challenging, inherently hostile ambience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meridian Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight