Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Meridian Behavioral Health reviews

Fast paced environment, challenging, rewarding
LPN (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNFebruary 22, 2018
I loved my job at Meridian at the Rochester MN campus. We went through many changes there, however the support from administration was amazing, The DON from Twin Cities you cannot say enough about as a nurse working under her. I felt supported my the upper management, always.
There was great team work once the garden was "weeded out."
Excellent benefits, the pay could be better for nurses with the experience I had. It lacked organization at the time I wad employed, but things may have changed.
Overall Meridian is a wonderful company to be a part of.

Other Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Not Truly Co-occurring
Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 20, 2019
This place is not truly co-occurring. No matter what they advertise or say. They hire MHP’s but management will tell you that they cannot hire more because they are “too expensive” and are “an accessory” to treatment, like they are a name brand purse or something.

Due to the above, there are 20 clients or more on a caseload and never enough time to meet with them and provide them the care that they DESERVE. DHS has informed providers it’s a max of 8 clients but nothing has changed. When you advocate for your own mental health or that of your clients it could result in punishment or you will be ignored.

If you are an ethical individual do not apply.
Pros
Some co-workers, clients were appreciative, does have good benefits
Cons
Poor management, no mental health manager, facility had mold
Lpn Glad I’m not there
LPN (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNApril 28, 2019
We worked out butts off and had program director telling us we don’t know how to do our jobs when we had very little on site training. Then they would fire people instead of teaching us how to do what they wanted.
Pros
Cheap meals
Cons
To much work for the 8 hrs we were there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meridian Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight