Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Meridian Behavioral Health reviews

Management is horrible but i loved the job
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNJanuary 11, 2018
Expected to do waaay above my pay grade a lot of errors made in nursing department with little consequences only people who experienced consequences were those who questioned horrible nurse manager and used chain of command i would not recommend working there only people suffering for this poor management are the actual clients
Cons
Long work hours even though only scheduled 8 hours a day

Other Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Lpn Glad I’m not there
LPN (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNApril 28, 2019
We worked out butts off and had program director telling us we don’t know how to do our jobs when we had very little on site training. Then they would fire people instead of teaching us how to do what they wanted.
Pros
Cheap meals
Cons
To much work for the 8 hrs we were there
Crazy management
Manager (Former Employee) –  MNApril 19, 2019
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. All the management is crazy, and I mean psychopaths, with nothing but profit on their minds. They don't care about the employees or the patients, the only goal is to keep the beds full.
Pros
Good pay for some positions
Cons
Horrible atmosphere and managers from the top down
Official response from Meridian Behavioral Health
April 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our organization. I'm sorry to hear this has been your impression. I know we have a number of long-time staff that would have other opinions and am disappointed to learn you've not had a similar experience to theirs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meridian Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight