Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Meridian Behavioral Health reviews

A horrible money hungry company.
lpn (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJanuary 7, 2016
A typical day at work involved me supervising ALL clients by myself, which is EXTREMELY dangerous. Working 2 or 3 hours over my shift to get the insane amount of work done they wanted, and coming in 1/2 an hour early just so I could adapt to the craziness that had occurred that day. I learned many things there. Management was okay at my site. Most of my Co-Workers were okay, a few did absolutely nothing. The hardest part of the job was know how underappreciated I was...yet continuing to do the work. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the clients and getting there needs met even if I had to go above management to get it done. I will never EVER feel sorry for breaking some rules, when Meridian treats there clients as $ signs and not people. It was a sad place to be a lot of the times.
Pros
overtime, cheap lunch
Cons
Everything else

Other Meridian Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Not Truly Co-occurring
Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 20, 2019
This place is not truly co-occurring. No matter what they advertise or say. They hire MHP’s but management will tell you that they cannot hire more because they are “too expensive” and are “an accessory” to treatment, like they are a name brand purse or something.

Due to the above, there are 20 clients or more on a caseload and never enough time to meet with them and provide them the care that they DESERVE. DHS has informed providers it’s a max of 8 clients but nothing has changed. When you advocate for your own mental health or that of your clients it could result in punishment or you will be ignored.

If you are an ethical individual do not apply.
Pros
Some co-workers, clients were appreciative, does have good benefits
Cons
Poor management, no mental health manager, facility had mold
Lpn Glad I’m not there
LPN (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNApril 28, 2019
We worked out butts off and had program director telling us we don’t know how to do our jobs when we had very little on site training. Then they would fire people instead of teaching us how to do what they wanted.
Pros
Cheap meals
Cons
To much work for the 8 hrs we were there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meridian Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight