PTO is generous but must be used for vaca, sick days, bereavement, medical emergencies, or to help recover productivity
16- This includes sick time, bereavement, vacation and training
40 hours of PTO when you start but you do not get any more till after 6 months being there.
When you hire in, you get two weeks of paid vacation. At 3 years, this goes up to 3 weeks of paid vacation. Once you get to 10 years, it goes up to 4 weeks, however they usually find a reason to fire you before you get to the 10 year mark. I personally know of 3 persons who worked for them approaching 10 years and were let go before they could achieve their full benefit package. These were the people who hired in back when the pay scale was higher. They have lowered that now. That is another way they save money at their employees expense.
You being your career at MHS w/ 40 hrs of PTO to use as needed. At 8 mths you begin to accrue PTO, and receive another 40 hours at 5 years w/ the company. You must have PTO to have anytime off work.
- Is this a good job/dependable to have long term (2 years or more)?8 people answered
- What would you suggest MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES?5 people answered
- If you were to leave MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES?4 people answered
- What is the pay schedule like? biweekly, monthly, etc?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES a better place to work?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES?3 people answered