I enjoy working here but would eventually like to find something better.
It needs to come a long way to meet up with just the standard al community
Unless they make proper financial investments into the environment and facility itself, as well as increase the pay for non management Personnel, the future is very grim.
If they don't figure out what is really happening in their buildings and what is really important in life, all will be lost. You will have a bunch of building's either empty or full of residents with no GOOD people to care for them. Good, caring people can only get screamed at for so long. People leave bad managers, not bad jobs!!!
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meridian Senior Living?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- How are the working hours at Meridian Senior Living?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- What benefits does Meridian Senior Living offer?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Meridian Senior Living?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meridian Senior Living? What are the step…Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meridian Senior Living a better place to work?8 people answered
- What are starting salary for medication aide5 people answered
- Are drug tests done at the facility?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Meridian Senior Living?4 people answered
- What is Meridian Senior Living sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered