If you are interested in working with one of their communities, I would encourage you to ask questions regarding the work environment and culture during your interview maybe even ask for a tour of the building after your interview. I feel like work environment and culture is more of a community specific qualification. Hope this helps!
September 1, 2016
Hate, Hate, Hate, that is all I can say about the directors, or bi polar dictators, they hire managers that only boss and never manage. They treat the staff like trash. Very Hostile company to work for.
Toxic, Run by fear, Bad type management in a non recession economy, won't work, got to motivate, inspire, and pet egos in a booming economy.
Very poor work setting
Money, money, money. Stop buying so many buildings. Slow your role and support the ones you have.
The absolute worst management company ever. The minions work out of fear, so they create chaos for the people that actually work directly with seniors. They consider themselves, with such grand importance and put their egos and titles before the company objectives. They are all about real estate and not about the care. The Chevy Chase House in DC has been shut down for that very same reason. Can not bring anyone in until Ictober and only after reviewed and approved. They are clueless...Don't do it!
The management does not want to be bothered with the abusive manner in which the kitchen chef manager treats employees. He threatens them and cuts hours if they get sick or take off or try to support resident needs
Horrible the kitchen managers and supervisors all do horrible things and serve bad food. They fire the best people because they are jealous residents will like them better. They fire the most caring, professional and jibd staff to employ uncaring rude sff to keep kitchen costs down at the risk of all seniors health like the 8 day quarantine residents had to endure.
Not a friendly environment at all. Looks and people are very deceiving. I was lied on after only working 3 days by people that didn't know me and they wonder why they can't keep employees and they have a 2.0 rating.
STRESS! If you are not one of the "Inn Crowd" with the Regional Team, you are scum and treated as such.
- How are the working hours at Meridian Senior Living?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- What benefits does Meridian Senior Living offer?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meridian Senior Living? What are the step…Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Meridian Senior Living?Answered by Meridian Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meridian Senior Living a better place to work?7 people answered
- What are starting salary for medication aide5 people answered
- Are drug tests done at the facility?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Meridian Senior Living?4 people answered
- What is Meridian Senior Living sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Meridian Senior Living?4 people answered