MERIT RESOURCE SERVICES

MERIT RESOURCE SERVICES Employee Reviews

Team work
Very team oriented. Team worked together to decide how client's treatment was approached rather than just making a decision. They really care about their clients and want them to succeed.
Everything was good overall!
Working at Merit Resource Services was great when I worked there, only due to having to relocate to Spokane is the only reason I don't work there anymore. The management was great and they compensated their employees with paid time off and good benefits for the work.
fun palce to work
I typical day would have to be open at 9am and start coffee for your consolers that are in the office. make sure everyone that comes in for a meeting sings in and that all payments are being made. scheduling for next appointments and making sure they all have a contract in file. The hardest part of the job would have to be the UA on clients. my co-workers where awesome to work with we where all a big family. Best thing I did was doing the potlucks every month for are meetings.
Pros
lunch
Cons
no breaks
Great training opportuities
Merit is a wonderful family type atmosphere and quality people trying to help addicts live a new and wonderful life sober and clean.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MERIT RESOURCE SERVICES?
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MERIT RESOURCE SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5