Meritus Property Management Employee Review

View all Meritus Property Management reviews

Its just a pay check
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 2, 2018
If your looking to advance, good luck. Lack of a degree will get you no where. Maintenance techs are similar to children of the 50s, 60s & 70s. They are to be seen, not heard.

This company provides opportunity for employment, if your good with a no brainer job than thia is the place for you.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Lack of respect

Other Meritus Property Management Employee Reviews

Don’t waste your time
Former (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MIJanuary 29, 2019
Management lies. Fair housing is a joke. If you can give management coupons for Olive Garden the rent increase will be removed. Co workers lax. There is NO I in team. They real you in with free benefits then hit you later with fees. Resident complaints are blown off unless corporate gets an email of the complaint. Different strokes for different folks. Depends on who you are. You can ge caught stealing and stay employed but put in 120% due to lack of staff/team work and you’re fired. Meritus was the 3rd owner in the 5 years I was there. I chose to cut my losses and move on. Best decision ever !!
Pros
Pto
Cons
Management, fair housing, lack of respect
Working for this company is a amazing!
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIJanuary 20, 2019
I’m grateful to be a part of a company that provides the type of work/life balance that Meritus does. The culture is respectful, fair, and purposeful
Pros
Compassionate management, Pto, competitive salary, benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meritus Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Meritus Property Management Reviews by Location