Merola Tile

Packer2 reviews
United States2 reviews

Merola Tile insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Fun work environment.

I arrive at 6 am with the manager and the drivers. The manager and I make sure we have all the necessary paperwork for the orders that need to go out.We then load the trucks, making sure this is done in proper order. The rest of my day is spent helping customers picking up orders,unloading containers and putting merchandise away with the forklift. I've honed my skill on the hi-lo while employed at Merola tile. I've also learned what it takes to be in a managers position and run the warehouse. Management is easy to work with. They recognize productive workers. I get along with all my co-workers.We joke around to make the pass faster. Hardest part of the job is waiting for shipping containers to arrive on time so can get to the gym. est part of the job is coming in early and leaving early. That way i get more time for personal things.

Pros

Free lunch once a week. Decent pay. Management is easy to work with.

Cons

Dusty, hot in the summer, cold in winter.

They Treat you like DIRT!

Horrible place they call themselves a family business but will treat you like you aren’t. They are one of the worst places I’ve ever worked at. Disgusting.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merola Tile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Merola Tile Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Packer

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • Merola Tile