Merola Tile

Warehouse Associate6 reviews
United States6 reviews

Merola Tile insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Great Company

I absolutely love my job at Merola, it's small close knit company that get to know you on a personal level so that allows you to have great relationships with management! Like any other job they have their faults but definitely the pros out weigh the cons. This is thee best company I've ever worked for!

Pros

Reasonable work load, opportunity to learn new things, great working relationship with management

Cons

Pay could be better

Worst than working for a cooperate office

Worst place by far to work. Don’t let their “positive” act fool you, it doesn’t last long. Be prepared to be taken advantage of, they are big on that. Don’t go above what your job description is, it will go unnoticed and they will expect more than what you put out.

Cons

Best Warehouse to work at in NJ!

This place is fantastic. The work is challenging yet easy. If you show dedication and an attempt to learn and better yourself it will not go unnoticed! The people here are incredibly friendly including John Merola himself! Free pizza every Wednesday, BBQ’s or something different and special once a month at our company meeting! Giveaways and even a Referral compensation! Like every job there will be a few downsides but it’s normal. I can only say good things about my job here and I hope to stay here for a very long time.

Business continues to grow

Fast pack works, nice people, good fundamental culture, free pizza every Wednesday. Lot of opportunities over there. Good Christmas party each year.

Great company to work for!

There is a great company culture at Merola. It is full of great hardworking people and fun company perks. A lot of opportunities to learn and gain new responsibility.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Productive work enviornment and great people to work with

A typical day at work is very hectic, and feel I'm always on the move. I have learned a lot about the tile industry. Management is great in the way that there always willing to show me things about the industry, but most days the attitudes of management is almost like I'm being looked down on as a person. My co-workers are all great and really fun to be around as a whole. The most enjoyable part of the job is pizza Wednesday. The company buys pizza for all of us.

Pros

Free pizza on Wednesday

Cons

The pay is really low and very hard pay the bills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merola Tile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Merola Tile Reviews by Location