Merrick Community Services Employee Reviews

Awful Management
Workfloor Staff (Former Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNJanuary 4, 2019
Management was constantly playing favorites, and staff are heavily micromanaged and under constant stress. The compensation was not worth the workload. There were almost no advancement opportunities for newer employees due to their rule of having to have worked there for a minimum of one year to be eligible to advance to a higher position.
Pros
Coworkers, clients
Cons
Fun workplace
Family Advocate/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNMay 12, 2017
Working within East St Paul taught me a lot about the culture in St Paul. I learned a lot from being engaged with many community events and activities with my former clients.
Pros
Welcoming community
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities
great volunteer work
Volunteer/Civic Engagement (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 20, 2016
One of my first volunteer that I every did, and I think it was great experience. To be able to help people who doesn't have any fund to provide for themselves and there family is a great feeling. Because they people that came to Merrick community service was people who has been laid off, veterinarian, or elderly. I think overall it was really amazing and I would commanded this volunteering to anybody.