Merrill Area Public Schools Employee Review

View all Merrill Area Public Schools reviews

Nice but stressful work environment
Bookkeeper & Finance Secretary (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIFebruary 8, 2013
Working in the finance department can be very stressful. I would not recommend this position to anyone without previous experience and who does not thrive on a constant time-crunch.

On the plus side, the peole are nice and breaktimes are flexible. At the time I left, they were transitioning into a paperless office. Management tries to promote a work/life balance, but it doesn't always work out because of the amount of work that needs to be done.
Pros
fun-loving, community involvement, parking
Cons
no overtime, it department, training

Other Merrill Area Public Schools Employee Reviews

Very satisfying
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIMarch 3, 2019
I enjoyed teaching students and collaborating with staff, especially in literacy instruction. As a reading specialist I was able to teach students across the elementary levels, As literacy coordinator I was involved in many building committies focusing on improving teaching reading and writing.
Good Company
Maintenance/Supervisor Paint Crew (Current Employee) –  Merrill, WIOctober 19, 2018
Good Place to start out at however no job advancement. People are nice. Safety practice is an issue. Asked to do things that a person might not be qualified to do.
Pros
Good People
Cons
No Job advancement