Merrill Area Public Schools Employee Review

View all Merrill Area Public Schools reviews

Good Company
Maintenance/Supervisor Paint Crew (Current Employee) –  Merrill, WIOctober 19, 2018
Good Place to start out at however no job advancement. People are nice. Safety practice is an issue. Asked to do things that a person might not be qualified to do.
Pros
Good People
Cons
No Job advancement

Other Merrill Area Public Schools Employee Reviews

Very satisfying
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIMarch 3, 2019
I enjoyed teaching students and collaborating with staff, especially in literacy instruction. As a reading specialist I was able to teach students across the elementary levels, As literacy coordinator I was involved in many building committies focusing on improving teaching reading and writing.
Very enjoyable staff and environment
Student Employee (Current Employee) –  Merrill, WIMay 10, 2017
Typical day at work includes helping students ages 3-5 in basic classroom activities as well as keeping the classroom clean for the teacher along with doing prep work when necessary. I am learning better skills to communicate with these students. The reason I am working here is to gain experience because I look to peruse a education major in college.
Pros
Working with students
Cons
not very many hours