Merry Maids Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,000 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMarcus Tom59%approve of Marcus Tom's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryPersonal Consumer Services
You're seeing Merry Maids jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 10.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Merry Maids have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 165 questions about working at Merry Maids. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Merry Maids employees.
Insights from 732 Indeed users who have interviewed with Merry Maids within the last 5 years.
Do you have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle?
They asked what kind of pay I expected, details of my prior experience, what made me apply, and if I thought I would like to work there?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Merry Maids?Published on May 24, 2021
- Merry Maids