MES Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTDecember 19, 2018
Office poorly ran, not a lot of team support. Manager clearly had many years with company but took advantage of that fact. Chaos and disorganization, charting not completed on timely basis, without follow up or accountability.
Pros
always haveing parties with plenty of food
Cons
backstabbing from other employees
good job
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJAugust 22, 2018
I learned a lot from this company. I learned how to handle worker comp companies within New York and New Jersey area. I also schedule appointments for clients.
Supervisors are horrible
Medical scheduling coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJAugust 4, 2018
I wasn't there long to see how bad they treat the newbies. They give you a few days to train then throw you to the lions. Equipment never worked and the supervisor always had something bad to say. Bad language all day long from the higher ups; so unprofessional!!
Pros
Coworkers were very nice
Cons
Not enough training
Numbers Driven Environment!!!
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 12, 2018
MES focus is not on its employees at all. They are specifically driven by revenue numbers and the bottom line. The upper-level management is geared towards milking staff for as much as they can take from them with a very little reward on the back end.
Pros
Free lunch periodically, paid holidays.
Cons
Always understaffed, Poor communication from upper-level management. Very little to no training.
Worst Boring Job Ever
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAMay 28, 2018
MES is a hot mess. The leads are incompetent and the work day is awful.
Working here is awful. Nobody likes it there.
They all walk around talking about nothing.
Account manager
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 22, 2018
Compensation does not meet the demands of the job. It is constantly a numbers battle regardless of what is going on in a caustic, unavoidable claim's cycle.
Pros
Established client list, Flexible work life balance
Cons
Sales commissions are restricted, haven't seen salary raise in years, sales expectations are solely the assumption of people who don't understand the region
Challenging Place
National Manager Bill Review (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJApril 20, 2018
Our group was put together to establish a workers comp / disability division for MES Solutions. Unfortunately, a year into the project the owner decided to not take this direction and closed the division down.
Fast Paced
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJApril 19, 2018
You had to be on your game at this place. There was always something to do. Most of the time I did not finish the last days work. It was hard learning all the stuff and not really having enough training
Pros
nice people
Cons
not enough hours
Very busy, little socializing.
QA RN, Utilization Management Work Compensation (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MA 02062March 27, 2018
I worked early hours, long days. We reviewed for Work Comp in MA, CT and Delaware. Small group of people. I had worked with many of the staff since 1999.
Pros
close to my home and paid well.
Cons
promotions were not available.
Vindictive
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 16, 2018
Management is sneaky and vindictive. They lie to you. The other employees, some are nice and some just come in there complaining all fay everyday. There is no leniency. Somebody always talking about somebody else. There is no real communication. Nobody effectively trains you, they throw you to the birds. They change rules everyday with no notice! Management sucks!
Great Place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJMarch 14, 2018
MES Solutions is a fast paced environment. Your attention to details is very important when working there. Co-workers and management are friendly and passionate about your position there.
Best Place I Ever Worked
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAJanuary 23, 2018
Stable working hours
Pay is not bad for the position
Benefits
Upper management is understanding whenever an employee is in an crisis such as when a family member passes away
Ability to work from home some days a week
Pros
perfect work hours
Cons
location
Not a very fun environment
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 17, 2018
They work you like a slave and management sucks!!! They put friendships over their business relationships. They are not very friendly and can be very rude!!! You can communicate with management what you need but they don’t care!!! I would not recommend applying here.
Management is terrible
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 7, 2018
Too much gossip and no structure. Supervisor doesn’t train because they lose workers each week. Better off finding a different place to settle. Please find any other place than here.
Credentialing coordinator-contract position
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MADecember 4, 2017
The manager that I worked for was in another state . Which made it a bit difficult. Training I felt was minimal, with the computer system having constant issues making training that much worse. I was a self starter and picked up what needed to be done in the role quickly so I could function. I had a counterpart person contracted with me, Her contract was pulled 2 weeks in. So I was a ship unto myself in this huge office. There were other, very nice workers but they all seemed to be solo in their positions just like myself . I found this office to be very disjointed. The solo workers were usually quite busy, the marketing and supervision people didn't seem to have much going on. I was lots of down and vacations taken during my time there.
Pros
I enjoyed being busy
Cons
contracts don't ever seem to be hired on permanently
Fast paced and lack of workers
Document Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WANovember 16, 2017
The work is stressful and not enough workers. They don't know how to train you and expect you to know what you're doing in a day. Each day I'm figuring out what I am suppose to do and lack of structer and procedures here.
Pros
Paid lunches, Great helpful ppl
Cons
Lack of training, and bad supervisor
wouldn't recommend
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2017
Management needs improvement very uncomfortable enviornment to work in. people aren't very nice. doesn't communicate very well will staff. Management not well trained.
Pros
national company
Cons
health care
na
Saddlebrook - Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJOctober 9, 2017
Scheduling medical exam, pushing paper, phone calls, sitting long hours short lunch breaks, now incentives or ability to move up in career, favoritism
OK place to work but employees are so vindictive
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 28, 2017
At first I truly enjoyed worked at this place but after awhile the coworkers become to involved in your personal business that it became stressful and not happy to work there. The management was wonderful until a problematic situation arose and 1 of the 2 would be more manage material by taking charge instead of taking sides. Overall the area I worked in was truly and experience that I can never forget and I wish the coworkers would just work together if so I would be a wonderful place to be.
Pros
Great Regional Vice President, Free Lunches, Very Reasonable, Paid Time Off
Cons
No Team Work, Very Noisy Coworkers, Lazy coworkers, Insurance, Bonuses
Okay place to be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2017
the management is not the best. I don't think i'd ever work there again. the upper management is a racist. She constantly asks me questions about being of color. you are blamed for things you don't do. when you ask for direction you don't get it. when you're suppose to get a raise you don't receive them. The manager is belligerent and unprofessional. the office atmosphere is very inappropriate.
Pros
the pay isn't the worst.
Cons
everything else