MESA Garage Doors Employee Reviews

Poorly managed and underpaid with no benefits, no gas, no healthcare
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CANovember 8, 2017
See above summary, mangement did not treat employee as well especially after accident and injury happened. Pay was not as high as should have been and there were nobenefits and gas for driving was never covered. There was also no health care and very few leads at time and this could have been improved.
Lol
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 20, 2017
i havent worked for this company for years i am not even sure it is still around. the work was too easy the pay was too much for the no work that was being done
Pros
good pay good benefits
Cons
boring
The company had a great manager but changed owenership
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 28, 2015
The company was fun and fast paced until the change of ownership they took away all reviews and raises and found a way to make each bonus unreachable by setting out of normal monthly goals. This company would benefit if they offered reviews and raises or opportunities to learn new duties.
Pros
Nice friendly Co workers
Cons
complain when breaks are taken/no raises/ no benefits
Great Benifets and Good Pay
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 10, 2015
This job was the model sales job. Great commissions , great health benefits how ever. Management was less than. Commissions were cut as soon as the owner saw sales guys made more than him.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Terriable managament
Nice place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2014
Job was always busy and you got to talk to different people everyday. Management was very nice , like a family.
Pros
hours, salary, coworkers are awesome
Cons
They don't give second chances
A Day In the Life
Team Leader of Service Department (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 23, 2012
I usually arrived @ 600am, retrieved messages from the ovenight service, would quickly return calls to set appointment for same day service, Instructed Service Technicians on added calls, cancellations,
I answered at times over 200 calls, assisting customers, seeting appointments,handling complaints,issuing refunds.It is one of the most rewarding jobs I have had I acquired many extra job skills,I enjoyed my coworkers,we were a Team and we worked well together.I usally worked 6 days a week if needed, on Saturday I would be there by 5amto open the door for technicians, I would assist them in getting parts for the days jobs.
Pros
free lunches on occasion, employee of month award
Cons
wage compensation, does not promote from with in