Messina Group

Messina Group Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Solid
The contract work through Messina Group is good and you receive Holiday pay as a contract employee. However, there is very little communication once you are places.
Great People, very innovative
Messina Group is a very innovative and enjoyable place to work at. Management is considerate, and I feel like a valued member of their team. Working here, I consistently hear fellow employees constantly speaking highly of their Clients and Candidates, and it seems clear we all share a passion for helping them.
Good company to work for excellent management and the company has advancement opportunities, growing company, great amount of work hours and excellent pay
Very good
Very good company to work for. I was on a Temp and the company I went was wonderful. Employees very nice, job not hard at all. If they call me I will go back.
Don't expect to get permanent placement
Recruiters are dishonest. You do the heavy lifting and they collect equal to what they pay you. Pay rate is well below experience level;
I would NEVER recommend this agency to anyone.... even to people I don't care much for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Administrative Support
In my opinion, the agencys has no real interest in placing you in permanent positions, because it more profitable for them to keep you as a contractor. Yoy pay is equal to or less than what is kept by the agency. I would strongly not recommend this or most employment agencies. It is best that you do your own job search, than rely on hope of agencies working in your best interest.... their is interest weighed more heavyly on the client who are paying for the agency's services.
Pros
nothing
Cons
pay rate, no benefits