Messina Group Employee Reviews

Construction Helper (Former Employee) –  Westhampton Beach, NYAugust 6, 2018
Good company to work for excellent management and the company has advancement opportunities, growing company, great amount of work hours and excellent pay
Very good
Processor-Assisting Closing Department (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILMarch 8, 2018
Very good company to work for. I was on a Temp and the company I went was wonderful. Employees very nice, job not hard at all. If they call me I will go back.
Don't expect to get permanent placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILDecember 14, 2014
Recruiters are dishonest. You do the heavy lifting and they collect equal to what they pay you. Pay rate is well below experience level;
I would NEVER recommend this agency to anyone.... even to people I don't care much for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Administrative Support
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILOctober 20, 2014
In my opinion, the agencys has no real interest in placing you in permanent positions, because it more profitable for them to keep you as a contractor. Yoy pay is equal to or less than what is kept by the agency. I would strongly not recommend this or most employment agencies. It is best that you do your own job search, than rely on hope of agencies working in your best interest.... their is interest weighed more heavyly on the client who are paying for the agency's services.
Pros
nothing
Cons
pay rate, no benefits