MetLife Employee Reviews

Found 2,577 reviews matching the search See all 3,818 reviews
N/A good I am a US Citizen and available immediately. Please find the attachment of my updated resume and Go ahead and submit my resume to the client
SDET Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 18, 2018
N/A very good. I liked.
I am a US Citizen and available immediately.
Please find the attachment of my updated resume and Go ahead and submit my resume to the client.
Ok
CRM Manager (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIOctober 18, 2018
I have a passion for ensuring business and technical requirements are well understood and effectively brought together in a comprehensive solution platform. I have extensive experience in marketing technology, SAAS, business and systems analysis, solution delivery, solution management, consulting, and pre-sales.
overall good place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIOctober 18, 2018
fast pace many calls dealing with customers people were nice to work with however the salary does not match the work you do company very understanding regarding personal maters
Pros
mamgement is very helpful
Cons
salary
Fun Place To Work
Software QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, USAOctober 17, 2018
It was a fun place to work with lot of senior people full of knowledge and energy. It was very relaxed work environment which some times was not motivating for people like me who like to work in a fast paced environment.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
very relaxed work environment.
Very good Company to work for
Sr. Claims Assistant/Benefits Claims Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 16, 2018
Very quite worked with a very good team
I learned how to set up disability claims
Management was very helpful when I needed help completing a task
the hardest part of the job was finding the right Insurance for the claimant it could get a little tricky located it. the workplace culture was quite and calm the most enjoyable part of the job was working with wonderful Co-Workers and working from home it allowed me to work from home and didn't have to worry about sitting in traffic on those cold and raining days.
Pros
Working From Home
Cons
The long commute to work
Good working environment
Sr Clerical Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHOctober 16, 2018
I really enjoyed working at MetLife. I had worked 11 years full time and was let go when the office in Wooster OH closed. In May, 1992 I returned to MetLife as a part time employee. Having done this work for 11 years full time, I was not really happy with the part time position but I continued working at MetLife until November, 1999 when I was once again let go due to poor production in the Mansfield OH office. That office also closed.
My work with MetLife was always praised and I was never let go because of my efforts.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
As part time no health care or other benefits
Great Company Culture
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 16, 2018
Metlife fosters a great environment that is supportive of the community and its employees. It is up and coming in terms of its technology while still leveraging mainframe systems.
day at work
LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAOctober 16, 2018
process loans.management was supportive. Very warm team environment.All worked together as a team to close the loans.good feeling closing loans people
It was enjoyable to work with my team members and customers
Sr. Long-Term Disability (LTD) Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 16, 2018
I loved working at MetLife. Unfortunately the company relocated and my full time remote work was no longer available to me. I enjoyed working with the customers, working at MetLife was the best job I ever had. The best part of my job was assisting customer with disability and managing their claims for appropriate payment.
Pros
I was my own boss
Very good company
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 12, 2018
I loved my work at Metlife but because it is such a large company areas do not always understand the needs of other areas. The company has extremely good benefits with company paid pension plus 401k match. The company is also changing its direction moving away from many of its core products and trying to re-position to more of a global market.
Benefits
Cons
silo work environment
Fast paced, reactive, and interesting culture.
Senior Principle Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 11, 2018
A typical day is 8 to 4:30. I have a war room meeting every morning with my team to discuss last nights activities and up and coming projects or deploys. Most of the day is spent in situational management addressing multiple incidents. The hardest part of the job is getting to my core responsibilities which is developing automation for our websphere suite of applications, supporting our APM tools, and driving resolution times to meet our MTTR responsibilities while the constant noise and reactive behavior surrounding these incidents delays our resolution times. The most enjoyable part of the day is my team and our comradery as throughout the day we joke to relieve the tension of outages and the stress of the day.
Real estate Liaison (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2018
Best benefits in the world, great culture, great attitudes. They were able to change cultures fast. They pay bonuses fairly. They pay bonuses to the the staff on the toughest projects.
Fun many empolyee incentives
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33601October 10, 2018
All around one of the best places to work.. Management to the cafeteria workers nothing was hard . paying claims working with your team helping each other..so many employees incentives great place
Great company
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYOctober 10, 2018
This was a great company to work for and they have great brand recognition. I only left to pursue other opportunities and this was my very first job in insurance
MetLife is a Great Company.
SAP Billing Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2018
MetLife is about work, life and balance. Salary is very competitive and benefits are terrific. The environment is work friendly. As long as you come in and perform, you will be well rewarded.
Good starting
Computer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJOctober 10, 2018
The company was great to start the career with, however with recent market place, things have changed. The outsourcing and contractor based rolls have destroyed the quality of deliverables and projects as company.
Associate Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Freeport, ILOctober 9, 2018
Able to answer all your question and if not known they will find out. Claims are stressful but they do there best to make sure that you receive help.
great management that is willing to work with you if you are willing to work with them.
Assistant Operator, Output Processing (Former Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PAOctober 9, 2018
After clocking in i would get materials for the particular inseter i worked at for the day. i worked on the printers also so i had to check in with the boss to see if where i was or if i was training on new equipment. I loved the job i just couldn't stay due to things out of my control.
productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILOctober 9, 2018
Very busy work environment, fast-past and multi-tasking required, professional and good opportunities for advancement, teamwork required, professional writing skills required.
fun workplace
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Kempton parkOctober 9, 2018
there was incentives and the work environment was good. Management was very friendly and understanding we would always have fun theme for specific events which was making it alot fun
Pros
Team building
Cons
strict with reaching targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MetLife. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.3K

Diversity score

70out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at MetLife.

Powered by Comparably