Meta Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 324 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMark Zuckerberg82%approve of Mark Zuckerberg's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryArts, Entertainment & Recreation
- HeadquartersMenlo Park, CA
You're seeing Meta jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 14.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 91 questions about working at Meta. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Meta employees.
Insights from 141 Indeed users who have interviewed with Meta within the last 5 years.
The questions asked were for the director position while I had applied for an individual contributor manager position. They wanted to know what KPIs the department should measure and how to measure them, which was not part of the requirements for the manager position. All questions were along those lines stating that I had extensive consulting experience. I felt that the questions were trying to use me for free consulting services under the disguise of an interview. I had read that they do this there in other reviews but tried to enter the interview with a positive attitude. They were right.
The questions seemed as if they were trying to get free consulting services under the disguise of an interview.
Leadership focused and a few technical questions thrown in to see if I was actually technical
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.