Metalcraft Industries

Metalcraft Industries insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Genuine Company

Working at Metalcraft has given me the opportunity to further my career and learn something entirely new. My co-workers and managers are easy to work with and exhibit a genuine interest in the business.

Metalcraft

At Metalcraft one of the best things is the flexibility in work hours. There are opportunities to learn and advance yourself in several different areas.

Great job

Clearly defined work plan Managment is supportive Great teamwork Feel valued Growth opportunities Good equipment Training School assistant Feel valued

Not perfect but as close as I've gotten

If perfect is something you are looking for well thats impossible but if you're looking for a great place to work then this is it. If you're honest hard working. This is the place for you. The owner Larry has an open door policy un like any i have ever worked for. I literly can have a honest conversation where i can express frustration or gratitude or person issues with him. He may not always be able to act on what you've said but he always takes it into consideration. For me stability honesty and compassion top my list.

Happy employee

The company is investing in me. I am learning and growing consistently. I feel respected and appreciated. The team is great. The president and owner are great. The work is satisfying.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

I like my job!

I really enjoy working at Metalcraft, It's a very straightforward job with trustworthy co-workers and a sense of accomplishment. I really enjoy the philosophy of ignoring job titles in favor of assignments for the day. Sometimes you get stuck doing the tedious jobs but the days where you learn a new machine/task or get assigned to something you enjoy more than makes up for it.

MyReview

Metalcraft pays good, has work. Pays for the holidays, there is a chance to learn several tasks Has lockers, free coffee, refrigerator, dishwasher

Great workplace. Can be stressful.

Typical day at Metalcraft will be running production for large orders of parts. I have learned to operate metalworking machines, as well as how to measure and stay within customer requirements. Good workplace culture. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Management is excellent. Hardest part of the job is the constant struggle to stay on schedule with large orders and limited resources at times. Best part of the job is the people who work there. Fantastic crew.

Working Days

My day starts off early with my tasks at hand. I then put the tasks in a priority form and begin my work day. I have taught myself a lot on repairing the machinery they have. The culture is good and respectable.

Good place to work if you like manufacturing!

These are best thing about working in Metalcraft Industries in my opinion: The system believes in making quality products, having a great customer service, continuous improvement and recognizes and values it’s employees.

Happy employee

During my 40 plus years in the manufacturing industry, no employer has ever treated my better than Metalcraft Industries. I have solid relations with the people here at all levels.

My experience

My job at Metalcraft. Ind. has been satisfying work as well as very challenging. I have continued opportunity to grow my knowledge of the metal manufacturing trade .

Responsive to customers and employees.

We're a pretty good place to work, we teach people new skills and update them as needed and we try to keep up with people's lives and help them out as much as possible, which is pretty important in the world the way things are. We're responsive to customers but also to our employees and try to do the best for all while maintaining quality standards 21st century manufacturing has come to expect.

the new manufacturing.

Not many typical days always something new. I've learned there is always something to learn easy to talk to inclusive sometimes meeting deadlines opportunities to advance and learn

Owner is petty

If he even hears you were just offered a job, he'll just fire you. Super petty, and is more concerned with image, than employee satisfaction. Stay away from metalcraft industries

Pros

Cons

Best job experience

Best job of my life! They had to do lay offs at the end of august 2019 but hoping things will pick back up soon. Great management and work environment.

Always micromanaging

Were not allowed to talk or you was not working. Constantly under micromanaging. Insurance was not the best. Micromanaged your breaks and lunch. My first day I had to ask for my PPE.

Official response from Metalcraft Industries

February 6, 2020
This is for a Florida company with a similar name. We do not operate Pin Press equipment. Wrong company.

Well balanced, and lots of freedom

Work starts at 6:00 AM and ends at 4:30. You get a 30 minute lunch. Working in the shipping and receiving department when your lunch starts varies from day to day. It's nice not having someone looking over your shoulder all the time.

Good job

A great place to work, good management, great co-workers. It was a hard decision to leave, but the other offer was just too good to turn down. otherwise, I might still be there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metalcraft Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Metalcraft Industries