Good company with a great working environment.
Graduate In Training, E&I Engineer (Current Employee) – Pt. Lisas, Trinidad and Tobago – March 29, 2014
- On a typical day I would review the list of E&I reliability related issues with the reliability engineer and we decide which issues we would work to resolve based on the severity and other criteria.
- I have learned project management, reliability engineering, project engineering, management of change concepts/procedures, E&I condition monitoring and improved people skills.
- Co-workers are highly skilled and very helpful.
- The hardest part of the job is determining the reliability issues which should be addressed given constraints of budget and schedules.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction gained when your work results in the resolution of reliability issues.