METHODIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM

METHODIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM Employee Reviews

Tough
The preceptor I had was kind and allowed me to ask questions and helped me to become more comfortable in my role as a nurse. The cons: the pay was on the lower end of the scale.
Great job
Yes, I do not know. I was employed as a surgical Assistant. I do not know what others get paid. During the time of employment there, I had a very nice time and zero incidents. I would like to highly .recommend this company
Can potentially be a good place of employment.
Nice place to work at times. Can be a bit overwhelming under staffed and underpaid which makes for a unattractive work environment. At times it seems as if the nurses are against the nursing assistants when in fact we are a team. Probably wouldn't mind being over worked if the pay was a little better. Some days are good others can be too much wished it was a smoother sailing ship.
THE company to work for
Excellent place of employment. Absolutely love my job and surroundings. Would recommend employment to anyone. Good vibes, great environment. Love my job.
No moment to breathe
I enjoy working at Methodist, I have very flexible hours and a great work life balance. My supervisor is great and supportive but there are others. In general you have 5-6 patients and as soon as you have discharged one you have a new one in the room. No time to take a breath in between.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Methodist Hospital
Great place to work. Feels like a family and push you to your full potential. Teamwork is a big thing for them. Busy and always learning new things dealing with patient care.
Great learning enviroment
When arriving to work you are already coming into a very busy work environment. Patients are already there from the night shift then new patients arriving whether through walk in or ambulance. The goal of the workplace is to give the best care by prioritizing each situation. And treating all patients with respect.
The hardest part of the job was trying to be everywhere at the same time.

I loved making my patients feel better and encouraging them or some time just listening. Also, being able to place an IV or venipuncture on hard stick patients and them being very appreciative.
Bad place
Bad company bullies they don’t like new people managers yell at the good workers not the lazy ones and then give u more work than giving it to the lazy ones people do what they want there
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at METHODIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM?
Very productive, fast pace, and busy
Working at Methodist Health System was an experience I loved. Working in a hospital setting is very different than anywhere else. It is non-stop 24/7 that never closes so adjusting to work scheduling with weekends and holidays is very important. A typical day at work is very fast pace, and can be kept on your feet all day between 8-12 hour shifts. Most enjoyable part of the job is making patients happy and feeling better.
Great workplace
A day of work was as busy as any emergency room. The staffing was great and very structured delivery of care. I enjoyed the teamwork and support from management. I have no further comments.
Productive, fun environment
The most enjoyable part of being apart of methodist hospital, is how nice all the nurses are. They are very helpful, and welcoming. It felt like we were all one big happy family.
Education
As a clinical documentation specialist, I review the medical record of the patient will serves and educate physicians on their documentation so that their patient's are getting the best care possible.
Overall a great place to work
I was a student first for clinical rotations and offered a job before moving onto my next rotation site so the interview process for was laid back already knowing management. There are teams you work on like cardio, neuro, general, etc and because of that, there is some cliques going on. Most everyone was willing to help and explain, some with attitude. Loved most of the doctors and nurses I worked with.
Management could be better
Nothing too much to complain about but overall a great place to work. It can be a little more organized in my department with staff but a very great place to work
Poor management- Moleshay Williams
Avoid this person at ANY CO YOU WORK FOR IN HOUSTON, TX. Very BAD attitude, not pleasant, bias, never pleasant, not approachable, not friendly.... NEVER. Doesn’t want to show you the ropes but always wants to kick you down and tell you what’s not right. If she doesn’t like you then your doomed, she will do whatever she can to get rid of you and it’s very sad. I was surprised HR didn’t get rid of her sooner.....
Pros
Cons
Poor management and HR-not for the employee
Family environment
The company needs to help employees with support and help manage their incentives. They lack the communication and also how they treated their employees.
Nice Comp
Friendly patient volume. Fun environment during holiday season. Direct access to the parades and marathons. Great Italian cuisine any day in the bistro in the hospital cafeteria. Happy co workers that love to up lift each other. Professional code of conduct expectations.
A great company to work for.
Had a great and fun time working with them.everyone was friendly and helped each other along the way to make the company a great pleasant place to work for.
Able to develop programs
Excellent place to work. Good support staff, Provide medical, dental, MH services to under-served population.
Able to create programs with available resources
Pros
Much staff support
Cons
Needed more help
time at Methodist Germantown
Love Methodist Germantown. I have been here nearly 20 years.
I worked for another hospital for 8 years before coming here.

After being here a couple of works I could definitely see the difference and knew I could stay here for a long time. Management gives you a good feeling about your job and keeps you in the

know about new things, Everyday I am helping someone and that

gives me a good feeling. Methodist is a hospital of diversity and I

am proud to say I work here.
Good place to work. Methodist have the best medical staff and care around the twin cities area.
I love working at Methodist hospital. We work as a good team and putting the head heart together to help and doing the best care for the patients. Working at Methodist will make you feel like home.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at METHODIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at METHODIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.