Methodist North Hospital Employee Reviews

work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 17, 2018
worked you, but rns will help you when needed...they provided learning for new cnas and provided paycheck for my family so i will not bash them, but they do pay more than other hospitals
Pros
worked as much as you wanted
Cons
short handed
Good Work Environment
Medical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2018
I worked at Methodist North for nearly 10 years. It was a great working environment. Great team work amongst all disciplines. There are many opportunities to advance or transfer throughout Methodist Healthcare's large system.
great place to work, teamwork,
RN Staff Nurse ED (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 23, 2018
The team work and managment was exceptional. hospital instutated a program of one RN and oone Ancillary staff working together as a team. It was the best situatuionI have ever encountered. High praise to my team member. it increased patient satisfaction, quality of care, legnth of stay, communication between departments. I simply cannot say enough for a trial program that I believe continues today. It also required less employees to complete twice the workload.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
I had to move.
Loved this Hosptial
PCC (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 1, 2018
Pt load 5-6 pts, 7-3 shift. I learn a lot about time management and stepping in and helping your co workers always make for a great day and build Great Relationships. . Friendly, kind and caring environment. Hardest part was personality conflicts with Nurse Practitioner.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Non really
Methodist North
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 18, 2018
Awesome place to work. The staff and management works as a team. The work environment is relaxed. Upper management encourages associates to return to college.
Pros
Pay
Cons
nothing
Methodist North Hospital.
Volunteer Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2018
I am a person who loves helping other people and see a smile on their faces. I volunteered at Methodist North Hospital, which I gained great skill on the hospital's floors. It was amazing to see how the nurses and doctors cared about their patients.
Learned a lot
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 8, 2018
It was a great opportunity to learn and grow. We had a great team that worked well together.
It was great to work with different people and to learn time management and critical thinking.
Busy,Rewarding,Supportive
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 6, 2018
Very Busy, Very rewarding, Support from management, Plenty of necessary supplies and equipment needed to do my job. Excellent pay. I have been a joint nurse for 9 years and love working with orthopedic patients. I feel very comfortable and knowledgeable with their care.
Pros
Support from management, supplies and equipment needed to do my job
Cons
Short staffed at times
Great learning experience
RN (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 15, 2017
I learned a lot working at Methodist North. I would recommend Methodist North for employment to anyone. My clinical director worked around the employees schedule.
Pros
Great time work
Cons
long orientation process
Great Job
Admission Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2017
I truly enjoyed working with our patients daily!!! I enjoyed the family environment that we had as associates!!! Greatest Townhall Meetings in TN!!! Great leaders!!!
The most enjoyable part of the job
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 6, 2017
My most enjoyable part about any job is getting the job done correctly an on time. I have great communication skills,dedicated and responsible.i enjoy working well with others.
Intern Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 26, 2017
Very fast pace nice people help you if you had a question or was unsure about something i would recommend anyone there let me do the omni machine filling it everyday and always made sure things wqs done on time
Access Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 24, 2017
It was a very fun and exciting place to work. They treated their employees with dignity and respect. They also, treated their patients with the highest regards of respect. Working for a company such as Methodist; gave me the greatest joy but unfortunately; I had to end my career with the family. Thank you
good work place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 12, 2017
this is a good company to be part of. good service, people speak to everyone. nice new upgrades here. this a really pretty place to be when you need help.
Pros
work
Cons
no full time
Great Place to work
Registered Nurse- CVICU (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2017
Methodist North is a great place to work. This hospital has a great family atmosphere. The Nurse Manager in the ICU was very nice and easy to work with. The CEO did a great job in encouraging the employees to get more involved in the day to day working of the hospital.
Patient Care Priority
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 23, 2017
In all working for Methodist Healthcare was a very good learning experience. The company was patient care based. It also gave you opportunity for educational growth
Fun place to work!
CMA (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 28, 2017
I enjoyed working at Methodist North, the co-workers were really nice and always helpful. I would work there again in the future, I enjoyed taking care of the patients there.
Productive place to work.
Access Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 10, 2017
UT Medical Group was a very great and caring company to work for. The staff is friendly and caring towards each individual . It was a pleasure to have worked for such a great place.
Everyday thing at work.
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 8, 2017
My typical day at work is pleasing the customers and employees by preparing their food fresh and hot with a smile and showing hospitality.
Pros
helping people out
can be better
Certified Nursing Assistant ll / Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 14, 2016
*you work 10 to 12 hours day or night
*management can be complicated
*co-workers can be to clique up
*trying to get people to work together
*the patients are the most enjoyable part