Metris Global Employee Reviews

Travel, hard work, DOD contracts
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 26, 2018
Inside culture from CEO is garbage. Admin is all about being admin and has no care for the little guy. If the owner can capitalize on your weaknesses then he will try.
Pros
Got to work away fro admin
Cons
Had to have several meetings a week for admin to get it together
I have enjoyed working for Metris Global. Supervision is well-executed.
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 31, 2018
I took this temporary position as a replacement for an employee on leave. The supervisor is great as are my co-workers. I will miss them when I move on to other assignments.
Contractual Company
Instructional Systems Designer (Former Employee) –  New London, CTOctober 30, 2018
They don't give a legitimate reason to let you go. They gave you ananimity. As long as you do your work, you were fine. It was difficult working where I was placed because they benefits were much different than that of a contractor.
Pros
I liked the persons I worked with.
Cons
One mistake and you were out, no real reason.
New young up and coming company.
Senior Performance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 3, 2017
I have enjoyed my short time with this new company. They have a significant desire to do the right things the right way. They do a great job at making their employees feel valued. I am looking forward to the future and being part of the continued growth of this company.
Horrible management at Metris Global
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 5, 2012
Management here at Metris Global is horrible. The administrative manager sets double standards and shows favortism towards women who are highly educated and well dressed. Over time hours are strictly prohibited and when an individual has to work over time, it is told to not be put on the time card for that person. Management also does not show respect to employees when they make mistakes. They will yell as loud as possible and make it known company wide about every single little mistake that an individual makes. They also do not have procedures or policies set in place. They also lie to employees about not having enough money to promote or hire more employees. Management will also expect an individual to do five persons' jobs instead of having an individual do their one job exceptionally well.
Pros
health insurance coverage, an hour for lunch
Cons
over time not allowed to be clocked, cursing to employees, favortism, cliques