Metro by T-Mobile
68Average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Metro by T-Mobile Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA13 reviews
Well metro pcs was an okay job for me they expected you to do manger work without giving you that title. The pay was good ! Weekly pay but also the discount
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No breakroom, responsibilities of a manager without the title
I do enjoy working with this company. I just wanted to make a change. I've been working for this company for 11 years i have a great accomplishment within the company.
The worst company ever especially the dealer (elite metrocorp) they work unprofessional the commission is low even if you sell a lot. I’ve never recommend this place for work.
I learned the job of the Cell phone industry and how to get customers the best plans and deals on our network. The hardest part was the ports. Overall
It was ok on days when you have a lot of customers. It made the day better when you had regular customers just come in and talk to you and ask questions.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
This was the first place to help me work with my hands due to the fact that i was/fixing phone screens. We will always watch videos that taught us about new phones & featured that came out monthly. It was really fun. In this placed i learned something new daily.
Pros
Cell Phone Discounts, Flexible hours
Cons
Poor Team Work, No Benefits
open the store count the draw do a quick cleaning. How to sell phones and have good customer service. work place was relaxed and chill. there were some busy days but other than that it was relaxed.Nothing was really hard about this jib is very easy once you get the hang of it.
ok place to work. good phone store. get discounts on phone plans. great work environment. it doesnt get busy on the weekdays. the weekends are the busiest
Fun Environment, day by day always meeting new people, dealing with happy and unhappy people. Is a good sales associate experience. Big sales better commission
In the time being when I worked for this company, the manager who hired me was onto all the girls he hired. There was favoritism and commission was just given to the wrong person all the time. I believe the hardest part of this job was most likely, holding back what I wanted to say. The most enjoyable part of this job was that it was barely ever busy, and the staff would just goof off while a swept and wiped down the counters and glass windows.
Pros
loud music
Cons
lack of work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Metro by T-Mobile?
I learned how to communicate with customers and know their needs; I learned that helping others makes them succeed in the field they are working at.
Cons
The management was really bad.
Very slow during the weekend but most customers come on the weekend. Not much customers. Usually new phone activation and or service payments. I learned to deal with customers patiently and calmly, how all the technology works, and learned the "Post of Sale" system in my first week. My coworkers were very open and friendly, they took their time teaching me everything. The hardest part of the job were the days we didn't have all the supplies we needed or all the devices we needed to sell. The most enjoyable part was interacting with all the customers and playing songs in the store that they requested from us.
Pros
Talking to cstomers
Cons
Not being able to give the customer what they want due to supply shortage
Get new customers coming in everyday. Cowokers are very nice and friendly. My hardest part of my job is that when it gets slow their is much to do.