Metro by T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 3,426 reviews matching the search See all 3,449 reviews
Fun enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 25, 2019
Great place to work at, really relaxing and fun. Have to learn how to resolve problems on your own. Meet a lot of different type of people. Had really good bosses
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Flexible schedule
Privately owned MetroPCS
Sales and Phone Technician Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2019
This MetroPCS company I worked for really had some challenging quota's to meet. That was extremely helpful because it always kept me on my toes. It made me more ambitious and work more efficiently.
Love the work place
Phone Sale rep (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAJune 24, 2019
The environment was awesome as well as my coworkers. They had alot of patience with new workers who needed to be trained. They were friendly at both locations I worked for in town and out of town.
Pros
Great pay and discounts
Metro pcs
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 24, 2019
I enjoyed working for Metro PC's. My work experience overall was wonderful. I had a great boss and great team workers. They where available if I needed them.
Fun high pace environment that built on a team mentality
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2019
Working for MetroPCS allowed me to build a team and team leadership mentality that really separated us from the market. Leadership would always give clear direction and my team was better for it. Growth was the most challenging part of the job as there were only 2 area manager positions. The most enjoyable part of the job was developing young leaders. I have a passion for leadership, development, and training.
Pros
Pto, Stock, Bonuses
Cons
Room for growth
Fun place to work but at times more stressful than its worth
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 22, 2019
I’ve worked for a year now and I love it but there’s no room for growth or benefits what-so-ever. This is a job where you will need to constantly be learning new things and have quick problem solving a skills.
Pros
Discount on service, supportive team
Cons
No benefits, very hard to grow
It’s not a bad job, good job to get experience with
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kingsland, GAJune 21, 2019
It’s not a bad job, it’s good to get experience with. Could be more organized. They work with letting you have days off or if you have school which is a plus. Also works with your schedule if you want another job.
Work place is awesome
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJune 21, 2019
Great environment
Reps are always ready to help out the customers with their issues, concerns, or bill issues
Always ready ti helo them out with a smile kn our face
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 20, 2019
I worked really good with my other co-workers. it was very easy job once you learned the merchandise. You work at diffrent locations in the same area.
very educational job
retail (Current Employee) –  Mineral Wells, TXJune 20, 2019
for working with cell phones prior to this job i am getting paid less then i should, but i also have the opportunity to make some really good money with commissions. just like every other job this one has it's pro's and con's.
Pros
plenty of ranting provided, monthly commission
Cons
health benefits are taken out per check.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2019
It was a fun work experience I would get to have alot of communication with customers. That was the exciting part of starting my day. I would get the same customers come in the store looking for me and I would 5new customers as well.
Pros
No paid holidays, no time off
Cons
Bonuse at the end of the year
productive
Sale's Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87121June 20, 2019
Metro by T-mobile is a great place to work especially if you don't like your day to be repetitive. At Metro everyday is different as well as the customers. As an employee you have to approach customers differently every time so you have to have different sales pitch.
Fun good environment to work around
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  EsteroJune 19, 2019
Really comfortable got the hang of it after a while
The man that trained me was very plesent the manager was friendly, they helped me learn the system fast
Productive and fun work inviroment nice exp.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 19, 2019
Good place to learn about sales.Good skill development.sold alot of phones and accessories good team mates to work with nice team work overall good place to grow.
Fun
Sales Representative/Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 19, 2019
It's a really good company they take care of their employees they make sure you get your hours they walk you through things you need to be taught overall it's one of the best companies I've ever worked for
Pros
You can make your 40 in 4 days
Cons
10 hour days
Thankless customer service job.
Sales Representative - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJune 19, 2019
My experience at Metro by T-mobile in Flagstaff was poor. Management was unsupportive and demanding. If an associate had an adverse interaction with a customer, the associate was reprimanded and the customer was prioritized even if the associate was following policy. Associates had to be constantly on call, responding to a company-wide group message and completing training while off the clock. Initial paperwork was filed incorrectly, resulting in incorrect tax reporting that was never fixed even after multiple requests. Payroll was often late. The store was understocked. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving.
Fun sales floor
LEAD SALES REP (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CA 91768June 18, 2019
Happy en environment great way to get work expirience. No one pressures you just helps you out fully. Great work environment hou will definitely love working for this company great first job experience.
Pros
No pressure
Cons
No gealthcare
individually owned
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJune 18, 2019
they are franchised so each store is owned and ran by different people. my experience could be vastly different from yours or anyone elses. Not sure why they are making my do this
Fine place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Anderson, CAJune 18, 2019
Your experience will depend on if you work in a corporate store or in one owned by a private owner. I work for a private owner and make less than minimum wage and have to travel 70-80 total miles daily to and from work.
My Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJune 18, 2019
I worked for this company 5yrs and they are still behind in time. This company does a team commission meaning if the team meets the monthly goals then you get paid pretty good but if they don’t meet them then the pay sucks they need to go to individual commission and have it that way cause if 1 person carry the store and does alot that person deserves to get paid more when you have a team and employees not pulling there weight it weighs on you....DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Good pay again if your team meets the goals each month
Cons
Bad pay when they team don’t meets it’s monthly goal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metro by T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight