Metro Consulting Associates

Metro Consulting Associates Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Metro is an excellent company to work for with an excellent support staff. I thoroughly enjoyed working at Metro. There is a wide variety of projects to keep you interested and busy.
Pros
Professional people and helpful staff.
I began as a rod-man for Metro, meaning I would hold a survey rod for an experienced surveyor. Within a month, I was given my own truck, survey equipment, and coworkers to work with me as a survey crew. We worked out of state the entire time I was employed here. The biggest issue was that the employees in the office at the headquarters were micromanaging everything we were doing out of state. There were a lot of issues with this, as the employees back home had no idea what was required of us or how to complete tasks in the field. This is what eventually led to my resignation from the company.
Small but growing company, with great work culture. You really feel like you're part of a team. Company still small enough that workloads can fluctuate dramatically, which affects job security.
Still new, growing company - not sure what they want to be when they grow up. Very shot gun approach to how they manage / acquire work.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
fun place to work, people are great, like family there,
co-workers all know there jobs and have taught me alot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Metro Consulting Associates?