METRO Ford Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Independence, MONovember 7, 2016
I love working for Metro Ford! This is a fun place to work and to make great money! My day is filled with trying to get to know my customers and there needs and matching them with a vehicle that best suits there needs and there budget! Its not always an easy task but it is so rewarding when you see the smile on the customers face! I have learned to listen to the customers and I've learned many new sales techniques that have advanced my communication skills.

The management at Metro Ford is exceptional! They are very caring and they truly care about not only the customers, but the employees as well! My co-workers are very helpful and they work as a team! Its incredible how well we all work together!

The hardest part of this job is the hours. There are many nights I don't get home till 10pm or later. When you are with a customer you must stay till the job is done for the day. It does put a strain on your family.

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know people and building long term customer relations!
Pros
Good money, Great team work
Cons