Metro One Loss Prevention Employee Reviews

Horrible
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, NYJune 15, 2019
This was the worst job for everything you had to do here creating schedule leading the team covering shifts and only making 12.25 an hour they did nothing for you
Its a good job, nice place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 11, 2019
A night depends on the day of the week, it affects the amount of people who come in during the shift. I've learned about the whole office and the locations of things across the amount of time i've been working here.
Management is nice and the boss is laid back as well as being on his job.
most enjoyable is the free time to take advantage of, great for thinking or bringing something to keep you busy during the shift and it gets it out of the way. The pay is low for upkeeping my bills and saving money in my experience even with good budgeting.
Great Manager, Bad Pay
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 4, 2019
Having a great manager makes the job more doable. There have been many issues with payroll and the following week those issues are cleared up because of the manager. He tries to get me hours when available and is always there when I need a uniform replacement. Although getting a raise is fairly difficult.
Pros
manager, clients, and other officers
Cons
payroll, long hours at certain sites
A good company
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 21, 2019
I would recommend this company to guards looking to get started in the security field. It’s a good way to teach the guard what is required and allow them to advance at the same time.
Pros
Available shifts
Cons
No direct deposit
Garbage comoany.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYMay 20, 2019
The Security Guard job at Home Depot was a joke. No one was doing their job, people show up late, management style was poor. There is no work culture.
Pros
Git psid
Cons
Nothing good come frim this cheap company.
laid back aqnd nice site mananger
Loss Prevention Associate (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHMay 16, 2019
My Manager was so nice, understanding and easy to work with. He will even work for your shift if you csnt go to work not like other managers that they will let you look for someone to work for you
Pros
late hour shift
Cons
Nice and understanding maanager
worst job ever
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2019
I would never work for that company again they have you and your hours all over the place. You can never get full time hours even through they say you are full time.
Nice experience
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 13, 2019
Enjoyed the company and work ethic. I wad going to grow with the company. Nice uniforms and clean environment. Drivers corporate. Check ins and paper filing was intresting.
Pros
Employee lunches
Cons
Health care benefits
Stay away
never worked for fake company (Former Employee) –  Not in TexasMay 13, 2019
Fake posting for Dallas Texas
There is no office in Texas

Fake posting no contact information for Dallas Texas area or anywhere in Texas. Claim to pay $17+ hour but corporate never responded to emails.
Job review
Loss Prevention Officer (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 9, 2019
A typical day consists of constant walking and moving. Besides scanning checkpoints located around the store, I have to remain visible at all times. I've gotten positive feedback from store employees, though I feel I could do an even better job. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness. The most enjoyable part is being outside for 95% of my shift. (Except for the bad weather days.)
I really feel OK at work with this company and the pains help me a lot
Last prevention (Current Employee) –  Home DepotMay 7, 2019
I moved from Afghanistan and I found job on Metro One and I like work with this company and I want to recommend all my friends to work with this company
I work at shop rite stores.
Guard floater (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutMay 7, 2019
I love my job and helping people's.
Patrolling parking lot prevented losses and damage to properly surveillance areas. Maintained environments by monitoring observations an information.
Productive and fun workplace with Kate Spade store
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Kate Spade in BellevueMay 6, 2019
trying to perform well and Always take care of its customers and provide what is possible to maintain the client's property And be able to cover the sites well
Pros
Works coodand professionally
It’s good steady job
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee) –  Zara and Kate spadeMay 6, 2019
It’s a good steady job pay is ok not great management in Seattle Washington office is not the beat I had hard to talk to again a good steady job but I think get penalized by management for doing a good job meaning they won’t place you at a location closer to where you live because you do such a good job at your location which is farther away
Pros
Steady job
Cons
Not at loocation nearest to me
Great Flexible Company
Loss Prevention Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 6, 2019
Ive worked for the company since Feb of 2019. I will say after leaving a career working in corporate contact center environment and becoming apart of Metro One, I realize this was the perfect change that I needed. I now have a quality work life balance and an awesome boss that cares about the betterment and progression of his employees.
Advancement
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2019
Metro One has helped me develop into a leading manager in my respected division. Great company to grow with in. Minimal micro managing which allows me to use my full potential.
Pros
Minimal micro managing
Cons
Job work/ life balance
Work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 5, 2019
Over all working for Metro One is great . The benefits are good , pay is good , and management is great and my supervisor is cool . The site we are working is another story . There are days where it can be a good day and others days are stressful . There is no respect for security and security vialations are always going on . We get talked back by emplaoyees at the site all the time . Another thing is our hours are always changing . An easy fix would be getting more officers working during the peak season. At the end of the day I guess that’s just the job and the site problems are tolerable .
Pros
Good pay, great management and plenty of hours
Cons
No respect for security
With a job that only required you to stand all day, the supervisors always nit picked
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2019
Supervisors were always checking up on me for no reason, I guess they were pretending they were working & most of them had a horrible disposition, never could do anything right in their eyes
Pros
I was able to work the hours I wanted
Cons
Horrible supervisors
Challenging, laid back and friendly
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2019
Signing in people, inforce company policies and observe and report any security violations. The hardest part would have to the fact that some employees don't follow site rules and then get upset when tell they are doing wrong. The must enjoyable part is when we have day free of security violations.
Pros
Far pay and good hours
Cons
Lak of respect as an Officer
Great management
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2019
It is a good company to work for, great manager, paid holidays, and free uniforms. Job site is Very professional and courteous.

No negative aspects of company.
Pros
Cons
No negative aspects of company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metro One Loss Prevention. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9