Metro Physical Medicine Employee Reviews

1.5Pay & Benefits
N/a
Medical Assistant (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 21, 2019
Working at Metro was online stressful due to one worker who dealt with the insurance aspect of everything. other than that the work was simple. I enjoyed working with the patients, and the owner was very informative.
Agreeable Boss. Good pace of work.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYOctober 17, 2018
Agreeable Boss. Good pace of work. This job was early in my career and I learned alot. It gave me a place to earn while I learned. It also helped confirm what I did not want in a job.
Very unorganized company
Support Staff / Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2017
This company could be an awesome place if management stuck together and appreciated the staff. I will say that this place allowed me to stay busy and I learned a lot of things as far as how the physical therapy practice works. I would say the hardest part about my employment with this company was them keeping up with me. The most enjoyable part was that I worked extremely hard and was able to present some of the knowledge that I've learned that was not known before to other staff members as well as management.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Micro managing, unorganized, does'nt care about employees or patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metro Physical Medicine. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8