Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews in Big Rapids, MI

Not a good work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIOctober 9, 2018
Terrible work environment
Terrible treatment of elders
Terrible living conditions for elders
Overall the worst place I have worked by far
Such a bad place for anyone to work
Think twice
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  big rapidsSeptember 7, 2018
Worst company I have ever worked at! No support, no training, HR sucks!! Rude to employees, have to watch your back 24/7 otherwise watch out you have that knife in your back!! Worst experience I have ever had! Those "corporate" people I think they were consultants rude and demanding, lies lies lies!!!
Pros
The Residents!!!
Cons
overall everything
Fair work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MISeptember 17, 2017
I worked nights and loved the residents. I learned about Dementia and its affects on family and the person involved. Management seemed to really care about the residents and the care they received. Most of the co-workers seemed to care as well. The hardest part of my job was getting attached to the residents and then they passed. I enjoyed the residents and the care I gave to them.
Pros
Resident care was caring
Cons
all in rate
metron...
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJuly 15, 2016
metron was a good job while i was in school. i couldnt work for them as much as they needed me though. i stayed until i moved back home from school.
A great place to work.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJanuary 30, 2015
I learned a lot about the elderly community including what it takes to care for them. I would prepare meals and drinks and make sure the dishes were clean and taken care of properly. The hardest part was that there was so much to do in a short amount of time but I was always able to accomplish it. The management was really good as were the coworkers.
Autonomous
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJanuary 14, 2015
I learned how to be a RN Case Manager and to manage all aspects of patient care including coordinating care with other team members including Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Social Work, Home Health Aides. I learned the Medicare Oasis reporting and excelled at it.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
on call for 7 days at a time
never boring, every visit use different skills
LPN (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIAugust 6, 2014
Lots of oportunity to use most if not all your skills. Opportunity to learn new skills or reintroduce to skills you haven't used in a while.
Pros
busy and never boring. Independance a must
Cons
no benefits per diam pay
Good management, for the most part.
Night Laundry (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJuly 22, 2013
I worked at both the Cedar Springs and Big Rapids Branches, In Cedar, my boss was very good at management. Not so much in Big Rapids, but the CNA'S were easier to work with in Big Rapids.