Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews in Cedar Springs, MI

Horrible place to work.
Houseleeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 10, 2019
So many things are wrong with Metron that I would need a box of paper to write everything down.
The hosekeepung staff shrug their duties and take so many breaks I find it amazing that nobody notices or just doesn't care.
The supervisor is cruel and hurts staff members on purpose. His superiors just blew it off.
Hope his rage never focuses on a resident.
Pros
Lovely residents.
Cons
Everything else.
Fun family orientated
Activity Aide (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIJuly 12, 2018
It was a good place to work, easy, fun, family orientated, i loved my job and the people i got to work with, i learned alot from the residents, and formed bonds that i won't forget.
Not a good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIJanuary 30, 2018
I was given way to many people to take care of on my own. Could never get any help. Co-workers had bad attitudes and weren't very friendly. Management was poor and lacked communication skills.
Pros
Cons
Over worked, under paid, always short staffed
Challangeing and growing experience
Case Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIFebruary 13, 2017
My day would begin with checking who needed to be seen that day or what issues needed to be attended to. I would then work to see all the patients as available, returning to their rooms as needed. I would preform MINI Mental's, PHQ-9's and other tests as the need presented. I would spend time with patients as needed, help resolve issues if possible or help family members with find the information they might need. I would then make sure I did all of my documentation before I left for the day.

I learned much more about working with those who are dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer's and the different forms. The staff worked well together to make sure and provide the best care possible to the patients.

The hardest pat of this or any Social Work job is going to always be paperwork. But the joy of working with the patients and their families is what makes it all worth it.
Great place to work with wonderful support for continuing education
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MINovember 7, 2016
I work as a nurse and felt welcome from the minute I stepped in the door. The staff is friendly and helpful. Management listens and has an open door policy. Paid specialty training is available. All uniforms are provided through the company. I have not regretted one time joining this team and would highly encourage anyone interested to come work at the Cedar Springs location.
Pros
8 hour shifts, paid training, good benefits, good working atmosphere
Cons
Can get super hectic at times (all places do)
an awesome place to work
MDS coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs MichiganNovember 7, 2016
I feel fortunate every day I go to work. At Metron of Cedar Springs we have the best leadership team and the foundation of excellent staff. It is a great feeling to be part of an awesome team.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
health care not the best
Excellent building and company to work for!
RN (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MINovember 7, 2016
Metron has been a wonderful company to work for. They have always worked with me and given me time off so I could attend my children's activities and other out of work activities I have needed to attend. I have also had the opportunity to grow in my employment/take on new and different opportunities in my building. The teamwork is the best at Cedar Springs and I would recommend Metron to anyone!
Pros
Teamwork, room to grow, have input in my job
Cons
The ever-changing healthcare environment/rules/laws
Great Coworkers and Comfortable working enviorment
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MINovember 7, 2016
Coworkers and Managers are easy to get along with and are willing to go above and beyond for employees. Employee lunches once a month, sign on bonus and referral bonus
Pros
Awesome Coworkers and Managers
No support from management
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIFebruary 3, 2015
No chance to advnce. Facility required employees to become cardiac certified or lose job. Did not offer compensation for this
Third shift was great to work, with energetic, helpful workers, dedicated to the full care of the residents.
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIJune 20, 2014
The nights were filled with busy work, answering call lights, tending to rounds, keeping up with online charting. The shift changes were the hardest part; finding the people on other shifts, and keeping up with new communications.
Pros
enjoyable residents, third shift teamwork
Cons
bad communication, personality conflicts