Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews in Greenville, MI

Not a good place to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIAugust 6, 2018
They do not care about their staff. They offer nothing for them and make you take a pay cut if you take there health plan. They also mandate staff and up to 16 hours a day and then call you back in right after you gat home. It is just not a good place to work for.
A typical work day
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIMay 14, 2018
Go to work, have a debriefing, than start my shift. Do vitals signs, pass out waters, and than check if everyone is dry. Get people up for dinner, than go to dinner break, than check if everyone is dry again lay them down. Go home for the night. I learned a lot at that place, because it was my first time working at a facility like that. The most enjoyable part of the job is to make the residence happy and make a little bit of difference in their lives. The headrest part is that there might not be a lot of employees to help out. The management is alright, and the workplace culture was alright but I also liked it at the same time
Pros
Free food, get to talk to the residence
Cons
Short breacks, and very fast pace
great co-workers poor management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIApril 13, 2018
As much as they continuously promised staffing would improve it never did, which caused for many, many hours of being mandated. Not a recommended place to work if you have a family with small children for lack of staffing and being weekly mandated. As many times as we had staff meetings promising to hire more staff we could never keep them long enough. Just about the only time we were fully staffed was when state was in the building.

I will say I enjoyed my coworkers but bullying for some was an issue and we had many messages sent out about the bullying and was never corrected, hence why most new hires quit.
Poor Company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIJune 12, 2017
Have not worked there in a long time, was not a pleasant place to work when I was there. Culture focused on making money instead of care of residents.
Fun job but there are cons
Recreational Aide (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIJune 7, 2017
I really enjoyed the people that I worked with however, there was never enough support for us and a lot was demanded and put on our shoulders. They never worked well with making accommodations for emergency situations.The human resources manager was amazing and helped to smooth out any issues but overall, the management was poor and rigid. There were never enough people to help the clients and we would always strive in our department to be the best and to do whatever was needed to help our clients feel as close to home as possible.
Pros
Great coworkers, loved working with the patients
Cons
not enough help, constant stress too rigid of a schedule, not enough training, not much room for advancement
Good starter job
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MIMarch 17, 2017
Learned a lot about tracheostomy care with ample opportunity to do tracheostomy changes. There aren't many opportunities to flex the Respiratory Therapist brain, but when the problems do come along, you learn to savor them.
Amazing place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIDecember 25, 2016
The only reason I left was because i was moving. If i had it my way i would drive over an hour just to work there again! I think everyone there was amazing and it was by far my favorite place to work!
A great place to work
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MINovember 2, 2016
I am so happy that I came to Metron of Greenville. It is like a breath of fresh air. The staff including the management team care so much about the staff as well as the patients. The DON and Unit Managers have an open door policy and treat us like family. Even tho the drive is farther for me I have found a home.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIOctober 5, 2016
Great family like environment. Management treats staff well and promotes family. Patients are well taken care of and loved. I have left not because I didn't like my job or the people I worked with, but I needed to expand my knowledge and received an increase in pay!
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Wage and advancement
It was a nice starting place but im ready to move on
Certified nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MIAugust 5, 2016
A typical day at Metron is stressing about weather you are going to have enough staff for the day and if you were going to get mandated again. Most co workers were willing to help you when you were running behind. Management isn't very helpful.
Horrible management!
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIAugust 2, 2016
Was fired over the phone on speaker because I had a Dr's note taking me off work for a day because of my pregnancy. Management is very poor. Managers and DON are friends and don't treat other staff well. Very poor kept facility. Seems like more of a popularity contest than a workplace. Residents are last priority. They deserve better care and importance.
Pros
Pay was competitive
Cons
Equipment was never available for us to do our job, management
Small facility allows for hands on care
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MIJune 25, 2016
Great patient interaction. Extensive experience with Trach patients. Co-workers are helpful. Management allows to flexible schedule. Patient care is top priority.
Pros
Patient care
Cons
Health insurance, Low comparible pay rates
Worst place ever to work!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville miApril 9, 2016
I worked as a cna at the Greenville location.. Poor management, they don't care about your or the fact that me and along with every one else was being mandated for 16 hour shifts every other day... Poor pay, they don't care about about there residents just the pay checks... BEWARE u have Ben warned
Pros
It's a job
Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIOctober 6, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company for 5 years learning how to care for the elderly as a Certified Nurse Assistant. The bonds you acquire over a time with each client is priceless.
Pros
Rewarding working with the elderly
Cons
Management needs improvement
Filed, organized patients binders, stocked storage rooms, and audited patients files.
Extern (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIMarch 8, 2015
*My typical day at work was filing patients paperwork into their patient binders, stocking storage rooms, talking to some of the patients to make them feel comfortable, and auditing patients files.

*I worked directly with my manager everyday and there were times that I was unsupervised by her while I was doing my job.

*The hardest part of my job was seeing patients pass away.

*The most enjoyable part of my job was when the company was being audited and I was able to find everything the auditor was looking for and we passed inspection.
needs more communication in the place and less favortism
nurse aide (Former Employee) –  greenville of michiganAugust 22, 2014
a great place to work if you have the right people to work with , as long as the nurses and aides worked together then the day went good ,but when you have a nurse that sits there and just barks orders at you , when you are running around helping everyone and doing what your supposed to be doing then a nurse tells you that she needs you to get vitals or water for someone and your already busy and the nurse is just at the desk sitting and talking to whoever when they could help out... That to me is not team work, and it goes to their head when they are nurses..
Pros
good aides you work with
Cons
not enough time for your breaks or to do charting
great place to work
Staff Nurse and Unit Manager/MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MINovember 29, 2012
Very friendly place. Residents became like family. Everything kept clean and presentable. Most employees really care about the residents.
Pros
friendly
Cons
older building
good work enviroment , good co-workers.
Certified Nursing Assistance (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MINovember 13, 2012
A typical day would be an 8 hour shift performing care on resident and tending to there needs.. co-workers are fun and hard working people, almost all i consider friends.. I've learned to really appreciate people and there needs as they get older, and learing how we differ as far as age and learing experience.. I always learn from them and they from me, and thats the most rewarding thing to me.. The hardest part of the job for me is when you get close to the residents and they pass away, It doesn't get any easier but you remember the good times you had and remember what lessons they taught you..
Pros
hardworking co-workers and residents
Cons
short staffed, not enought hours..