Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews for Nurse

Great place to work with wonderful support for continuing education
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MINovember 7, 2016
I work as a nurse and felt welcome from the minute I stepped in the door. The staff is friendly and helpful. Management listens and has an open door policy. Paid specialty training is available. All uniforms are provided through the company. I have not regretted one time joining this team and would highly encourage anyone interested to come work at the Cedar Springs location.
Pros
8 hour shifts, paid training, good benefits, good working atmosphere
Cons
Can get super hectic at times (all places do)
A great place to work
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MINovember 2, 2016
I am so happy that I came to Metron of Greenville. It is like a breath of fresh air. The staff including the management team care so much about the staff as well as the patients. The DON and Unit Managers have an open door policy and treat us like family. Even tho the drive is farther for me I have found a home.
Wow! Huge changes!
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Metron of Forest HillsOctober 31, 2016
The new management team has made a lot of positive changes for the Forest Hills facility! Friendly and approachable, even the Administrator sets aside time monthly on every shift to meet with floor staff. CNAs and nurses seem a lot happier than they used to. Lots of new staff with better attitudes, great teamwork and a fun environment. Residents are priority, they give great care and truly love the people who live there. REcommend!
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Older building