Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Review

View all Metron Integrated Health Systems reviews

great co-workers poor management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIApril 13, 2018
As much as they continuously promised staffing would improve it never did, which caused for many, many hours of being mandated. Not a recommended place to work if you have a family with small children for lack of staffing and being weekly mandated. As many times as we had staff meetings promising to hire more staff we could never keep them long enough. Just about the only time we were fully staffed was when state was in the building.

I will say I enjoyed my coworkers but bullying for some was an issue and we had many messages sent out about the bullying and was never corrected, hence why most new hires quit.

Other Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews

my job at metron was ok.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 21, 2019
I enjoyed my job at Metron. Working for the residents was the best part of my job. the rest of my job was general day to day laundry/housekeeping duties.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
very hot work environment
Horrible place to work.
Houseleeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 10, 2019
So many things are wrong with Metron that I would need a box of paper to write everything down.
The hosekeepung staff shrug their duties and take so many breaks I find it amazing that nobody notices or just doesn't care.
The supervisor is cruel and hurts staff members on purpose. His superiors just blew it off.
Hope his rage never focuses on a resident.
Pros
Lovely residents.
Cons
Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metron Integrated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.