Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Review

View all Metron Integrated Health Systems reviews

Dollar driven
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 30, 2018
This organization is solely interested in it's bottom dollar. It has a total disregard for staff safety and work-life balance. It is the expectation that hourly staff work well over their scheduled hours and make short/long term adjustments in their schedules to accommodate staffing holes and that salaried clinical staff work long hours to also fill staffing holes with maybe an hourly wage compensation benefit (or time off if you can find the time - which doesn't happen). Fill the beds at all cost. Regardless of staff exhaustion or morale. PTO is accrued at a snails pace and when you do decide to leave you aren't allowed to cash it out. First organization that I've ever been at that has this policy. Couple that with a mediocre at best benefit package that is expensive and the recipe for high turnover exists.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list

Other Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews

my job at metron was ok.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 21, 2019
I enjoyed my job at Metron. Working for the residents was the best part of my job. the rest of my job was general day to day laundry/housekeeping duties.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
very hot work environment
Horrible place to work.
Houseleeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 10, 2019
So many things are wrong with Metron that I would need a box of paper to write everything down.
The hosekeepung staff shrug their duties and take so many breaks I find it amazing that nobody notices or just doesn't care.
The supervisor is cruel and hurts staff members on purpose. His superiors just blew it off.
Hope his rage never focuses on a resident.
Pros
Lovely residents.
Cons
Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metron Integrated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.