Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Review

View all Metron Integrated Health Systems reviews

Management makes the difference
Floor Nurse, LPN (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, MISeptember 13, 2018
Forest Hills has a very approachable management team, from the administrator toe CCC's. I have worked other places and I can honestly say this is a fantastic team. Open door policy for DON and CCC's. Our administrator is on the floor a lot. She makes a point to interact with staff in a positive way. We are a all private room facility. The acuity level of residents is pretty low. I would sat that many of our staff do not realize how good they have it here. If you want to work for a place that management cares about staff as much as the residents, a place where management helps staff when needed. Then apply to Forest Hills. No place is perfect, and you should never expect it to be. That is unrealistic. But the Forest is trying to be it's best and "do the right thing". It's worth it to see what the Forest is about. I am just a floor nurse and this is my real review!
Pros
Management, private rooms, schedule, treatment of staff, Raises based on performance review
Cons
need more staff that will stay

Other Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews

my job at metron was ok.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 21, 2019
I enjoyed my job at Metron. Working for the residents was the best part of my job. the rest of my job was general day to day laundry/housekeeping duties.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
very hot work environment
Horrible place to work.
Houseleeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 10, 2019
So many things are wrong with Metron that I would need a box of paper to write everything down.
The hosekeepung staff shrug their duties and take so many breaks I find it amazing that nobody notices or just doesn't care.
The supervisor is cruel and hurts staff members on purpose. His superiors just blew it off.
Hope his rage never focuses on a resident.
Pros
Lovely residents.
Cons
Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metron Integrated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.